Redeem your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers with us
SingapoRediscovers Vouchers to be applied at the checkout page. Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-cancellable.
Staggered Check-in Time
We have implemented a queue management system for staggered check-in time. This will reduce wait times during check-in, and ensure the check-in process is smooth and pleasant for all guests. Please click here to pre-book your registration timeslot (1-2 days before your hotel stay). Guests who have not pre-booked a check-in timeslot may experience significantly longer wait times. We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to having you with us. Actual occupancy per room is subject to the policy, occupancy terms of the rate booked and government restrictions Maximum of 5 persons are allowed (guests and visitors) in a guestroom from 8th May 2021.
Orchard Hotel Singapore (SG Clean) has always maintained high levels of cleanliness and hygiene. To further enhance health and safety protocols, we have introduced 10 Key Hallmarks as part of our We Clean. We Care. We Welcome. initiative, which will be implemented in the jurisdictions in which we operate to the extent applicable based on local health authority guidelines.
Nestled on the buzzing Orchard Road, Orchard Hotel Singapore is only a few steps away from entertainment and world-famous shopping brands like Louis Vuitton and Gucci.
From the moment you walk through the door, laying eyes on our iconic clock tower to your final moments of holiday, you’ll experience best-in-class Asian hospitality. Your stay at one of the most timeless hotels in Orchard Road Singapore area will be made even more comfortable by the recently-renovated lush interiors of the 260 Grand Deluxe rooms on offer, as well as the Grand Ballroom, lobby and international dining options.
Why you’ll love staying with us
- Prime location on the retail heart of Singapore, Orchard Road
- The extra care our experienced staff will take at every point during your stay, epitomizing Asian hospitality
- Recently renovated interiors make for an enhanced atmosphere within the hotel
- Award-winning dining options at Hua Ting Restaurant, plus more variety at The Orchard Cafe.
- Access to the Premier Club Lounge where you can put your bags down and sit back
- Close proximity to Singapore Botanic Gardens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- The largest pillar-free ballroom in town with two floor-to-ceiling LED walls
- An outdoor swimming pool for a refreshing dip
- Multilingual staffs and Onsite complimentary Parking
- Fully-equipped fitness center for you to stay in shape in
- Flat-screen TVs with premium cable channels
- Rain showers to help you to feel relaxed and refreshed
Book direct for the best rate
When you book direct with us your Orchard road accommodation, not only will you get The Best Rate, but also the best rewards, the best stay and the best room. That means you’ll get the best experience you possibly can.
An experience that’s enhanced by a 15% discount for My Millennium members. You’ll even get points to spend on room upgrades, gifts and more. And the offer doesn’t end there – you’ll enjoy 15% off all food and drink options available at Orchard Hotel Singapore.
Global dining on your doorstep
Guests looking for some of the best Cantonese food in Singapore will be delighted by the gold-standard dining quality available at Hua Ting Restaurant. In addition to flavorful favorites like Hua Ting Signature Crispy Roasted Duck, you’ll also find a thoughtfully-curated tea-pairing experience for added artistry.
Explore the retail-haven Orchard Road
Avid shoppers will feel right at home in the Orchard Road neighborhood, where deals await around every corner. But it’s not just modern conveniences that you’ll find, as a UNESCO World Heritage site sits just a few strides away.
- Tanglin Shopping Centre (2 mins)
- Forum the Shopping Mall (1 mins)
- Far East Shopping Centre (4 mins)
- Louis Vuitton (14 mins)
- Gucci (17 mins)
- Singapore Botanic Gardens – UNESCO World Heritage Site (18 mins)
- Delfi Orchard Bus and Coach Station (1 min)
- Orchard MRT Station (9 mins)
From the moment you step outside Orchard Road Hotel, you’ll be greeted by a selection of shopping centers like the Tanglin Shopping Centre, the Far East Shopping Centre, and Forum the Shopping Mall – all located less than five minutes away.
Walking down Orchard Road, you might find that there are plenty of storefronts that turn your head. Louis Vuitton is a 14-minute walk from Orchard Road Hotel, while Gucci is just 17 minutes, amongst other iconic fashion houses.
Planes, trains and automobiles
The Delfi Orchard Bus and Stop is located just one minute outside of the hotel, if you want to explore the city by bus. Otherwise, you can find the Orchard MRT Station just nine minutes down the road.
To get to Changi Airport from the hotel, just go to the Delfi Orchard Bus Stop and take the bus 36 for a total travel time of just over an hour. Alternatively, a taxi will take you to the airport in just 25 minutes.
On-site parking is also available on request.
Hosting your events, big and small
Within this newly-renovated gem in the heart of Singapore, you’ll find comprehensive and banquet facilities. These facilities are ideal to use as an event venue, corporate event venue, wedding venue or as a function room for a birthday party. Our experienced team can easily adapt the space according to your event’s requirements.
It’s also here that you’ll find one of the largest pillar-free ballrooms in town that’s been outfitted with the modern audio-visual equipment to suit all your needs. The Orchard Grand Ballroom itself has been recently been a fresh new look, which includes floor-to-ceiling LED walls (a first in Singapore), statement lighting and an impressive foyer lined with floating Orchid-inspired chandeliers.
This ballroom can host up to 1,000 guests, who can all enjoy creative catering options from our award-winning culinary concepts – Hua Ting Restaurant and The Orchard Cafe.
We are now accepting WeChat Pay at Check In.
1. Does Orchard Hotel Singapore have in-house restaurants?
Orchard Hotel Singapore has 2 in-house restaurants:
• The Orchard Cafe
• Hua Ting Restaurant
2. What are the amenities offered at Orchard Hotel Singapore?
Orchard Hotel Singapore amenities include:
• Business Centre
• Fitness centre
• Happy hour
• Swimming Pool
• Convenience store
3. What are the services offered at Orchard Hotel Singapore?
Orchard Hotel Singapore offers the following services/activities/amenities:
• Room Service
• Currency Exchange
• Luggage storage
• Multilingual Staff
4. What are the popular tourist attractions near Orchard Hotel Singapore?
The attractions and amenities close to Orchard Hotel Singapore are –
• Robertson Quay
• Clarke Quay
• Orchard Road
• Little India
• City Hall
• Dhoby Ghaut
• Tiong Bahru
5. What is the available transport near Orchard Hotel Singapore Hotel?
The transport links near Orchard Hotel Singapore are –
• Bus Stops (1 min)
• Orchard MRT Station (8 mins)
6. What is the check-in and check-out time?
Staggered Check-in Time
We have implemented a queue management system for staggered check-in time. This will reduce wait times during check-in, and ensure the check-in process is smooth and rel="noopener noreferrer" pleasant for all guests. Please click here to pre-book your check-in timeslot (1-2 days before your hotel stay). Guests who have not pre-booked a check-in timeslot may experience significantly longer wait
The check-in and check-out time is –
• Check-in: 1500 Hrs.
• Checkout: 1100 Hrs.
7. Is Orchard Hotel Singapore handicap friendly?
Yes. Orchard Hotel Singapore is ADA accessible.
8. Does Orchard Hotel Singapore have conference, wedding or venues for private events?
Orchard Hotel Singapore has 11 conference and function venues that cover a total of 2,000 square metres, including one of Singapore’s largest pillar-free Grand Ballrooms with floor-to-ceiling LED walls.
9. What type of rooms does Orchard Hotel Singapore offer?
Orchard Hotel Singapore offers 656 Double and Twin-Sharing Rooms and Suites across the categories below –
• Grand Deluxe Room
• Premier Room
• Premier Family Room
• Signature Deluxe Room
• Signature Premier Room
• Premier Club Room
• Signature Suite
• Premier Suite