Rated Best Hotel in Robertson Quay, Singapore for Families
With unique balcony rooms that provide the comfort and warmth of home, Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore is the best family hotel to stay near Robertson Quay offering impeccable hospitality. We offer a landscaped outdoor pool, steam and sauna facilities and a garden terrace with stunning city views where you can experience the resort life right in the city!
Located just 5 minutes away to Chinatown, the Orchard Road shopping belt, Robertson Quay and Clarke Quay nightlife and entertainment districts, Suntec Convention Centre and Marina Bay Financial Centre, we are a stone's throw away from old and new experiences! Enjoy our complimentary shuttle service to all these places. Our hotel is a 30-minutes drive from Changi International Airport.
Our naturally-lit guest rooms are fitted with modern interiors including a work desk, tea/coffee-making facilities, Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite channels and Internet access. Experience our elegant Moroccan-inspired marble bathrooms for a truly relaxing stay, be it business or leisure. Dine at award-winning Tien Court Restaurant which serves authentic Cantonese cuisine or indulge in authentic Penang buffet at Princess Terrace Cafe.
A popular hotel in Robertson Quay, Singapore with 311 rooms and 7 versatile function rooms, Copthorne Kong’s Hotel Singapore is a preferred venue for high profile weddings, events and gatherings.
Book with us for our Best Price Guarantee, a central location and value for money.
- Robertson Quay (15 mins)
- Orchard Road (24 mins)
- Clarke Quay (26 mins)
- Chinatown (27 mins)
- Boat Quay (27 mins)
- Raffles Place (30 mins)
- Hotel Shuttle Bus (unavailable until further notice)
- Outram Park MRT Station (18 mins)
- Tiong Bahru MRT Station (20 mins)
- Clarke Quay MRT (21 mins)
- Outram Park MRT to Changi Airport (55 mins)
- Havelock MRT (operations to begin in early 2021)
Book direct for the best rate
When you book direct, not only will you get The Best Rate, but also the best rewards, the best stay and the best room. That means you’ll get the best experience you possibly can.
An experience that’s enhanced by a 15% discount for My Millennium members. You’ll even get points to spend on room upgrades, gifts and more. And the offer doesn’t end there – you’ll enjoy 15% off all food and drink options available at Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore.
Find Out More
The Best Meeting Rooms and Event Venues in Singapore
With the picturesque Singapore River as their backdrop, our 5 versatile Singapore meeting rooms are the ideal location for an inspiring event. All our event venues and meeting rooms come complete with audiovisual equipment and high speed Wi-Fi. Our Events Team will take care of all the fine details so you can focus on having a successful event at Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore.
Find Out More
We are now accepting WeChat Pay at checkin.
1. Does Copthorne King's Hotel have in-house restaurants?
Copthorne King's Hotel has 4 in-house restaurants:
• Tien Court
• Princess Terrace Cafe
• Connections Lounge
2. What are the amenities offered at Copthorne King’s Hotel?
Copthorne King's Hotel amenities:
• Business Centre
• Hot tub/jacuzzi
• Fitness centre
• Sauna/ Steam room
• Mini golf
• Happy hour
• Swimming Pool
3. What are the services offered at Copthorne King’s Hotel?
Copthorne King's Hotel offers the following services/activities/amenities:
• Room Service
• Complimentary Shuttle Bus (unavailable until further notice)
• Currency Exchange
• Luggage storage
• Multilingual Staff
• Valet Parking
4. What are the popular tourist attractions near Copthorne King’s Hotel?
The attractions and amenities close to Copthorne King’s Hotel are –
• Robertson Quay
• Clark Quay
• River Valley
• Orchard Road
• Tiong Bahru
• Outram Park
• Great World City Mall
5. What is the available transport near Copthorne King’s Hotel?
The transport links near Copthorne King’s Hotel are –
• Complimentary Hotel Shuttle Bus (unavailable until further notice)
• Bus Stops (3 mins)
• Outram Park MRT Station (18 mins)
• Tiong Bahru MRT Station (20 mins)
• Clarke Quay MRT (21 mins)
• Outram Park MRT to Changi Airport (55 mins)
6. Which is the nearest MRT station at Copthorne King´s Hotel?
The nearest MRT is Tiong Bahru station which is approximately 1.08 KM away.
7. Does Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore offer shuttle bus service?
Yes, we offer complimentary shuttle bus service (unavailable until further notice). Guests can contact the front desk for more information on shuttle details and schedule.
8. What is the check-in and check-out time at Copthorne King's Hotel?
The check-in and check-out time is –
• Check-in: 1400 Hrs.
• Checkout: 1200 Hrs.
9. Is Copthorne King’s Hotel handicap friendly?
Yes. Copthorne King’s Hotel is ADA accessible.
10. Does Copthorne King’s Hotel have a Bar?
Copthorne King’s Hotel has one Bar, Connections Lounge.
11. Does Copthorne King’s Hotel have conference, wedding or venues for private events?
Copthorne King’s Hotel has 7 versatile and fully equipped function rooms in Singapore to cater to any customized requests for any event.
12. What type of rooms does Copthorne King's Hotel offer?
Copthorne King's Hotel offers 311 Double and Twin-Sharing Rooms across the categories below –
• Signature Room
• Deluxe Room with Balcony
• Signature Studio
• Club Room
• Executive Suite