Explore Staycation Offers At Our Sister Properties
Rated Best Hotel in Robertson Quay, Singapore for Families
Copthorne King’s Hotel Singapore, a SG Clean certified hotel in Singapore, has always maintained high levels of cleanliness and hygiene. To further enhance health and safety protocols,we have introduced 10 Key Hallmarks as part of our We Clean. We Care. We Welcome. initiative, which will be implemented in the jurisdictions in which we operate to the extent applicable based on local health authority guidelines.
Copthorne King’s Hotel Singapore on Havelock has recently completed an enhancement programme the rooms in the Tower Wing (previously known as Superior Rooms).
What’s new: The rooms have been renamed by category, Signature Queen, Twin and Studio, Deluxe Queen, Twin and Family, Executive Club and Suite. These are fully equipped with high-speed WiFi up to 10 devices, local and international cable TV channels, in-room safe, bathroom amenities, a customized pillow menu and coffee/tea-making facilities. The renovation concept, Chinoiserie and Contemporary Chinese décor with a hint of Western influence is very much your “east meets west”, 概念: 中国风/东方情怀. The concept is apparent in the designs of the headboards, which can be a great way to add a distinctive, personal touch not only to your bed, but also to the whole bedroom. The concept also translates to the asymmetry and peppy decoration seen all around the hotel, such as the bathrooms and art pieces along the lobbies, with a focus to highlight pleasure and leisure.
Copthorne King’s Hotel Singapore on Havelock is a 4-star SG Clean business hotel that prides itself on impeccable hospitality, eminent cleanliness and hygiene standards with 311 rooms, Signature Queen, Twin and Studio, Deluxe Queen and Twin with Balcony, Executive Club and Suite.
Elegantly appointed guestrooms are fully equipped with high-speed WiFi up to 10 devices, local and international cable TV channels, in-room safe, bathroom amenities, a customized pillow menu and coffee/tea-making facilities. Just 5 minutes away to the upcoming Havelock MRT Station (TE16), Chinatown, the Orchard Road shopping belt, Robertson Quay and Clarke Quay nightlife and entertainment districts, Suntec Convention Centre and Marina Bay Financial Centre, we are a stone's throw away from old and new experiences! Copthorne King’s Hotel Singapore offers convenient locations for business or leisure travel
We offer a landscaped outdoor pool, steam and sauna facilities and a garden terrace with panoramic views where you can experience the resort life right in the city! Just 5 minutes away to the upcoming Havelock MRT Station (TE16), Chinatown, the Orchard Road shopping belt, Robertson Quay and Clarke Quay nightlife and entertainment districts, Suntec Convention Centre and Marina Bay Financial Centre, we are a stone's throw away from old and new experiences!
Book with us for our Best Price Guarantee, a central location and value for money.
- 20 mins or 24 km to Changi International Airport
- 7 mins or 2.7 km to Orchard Road
- 3 mins or 240m to Havelock MRT Station (TE16)
- 4 mins to Tiong Bahru MRT Station (EW17)
- 5 mins to Robertson Quay
- 5 mins to Clarke Quay
- 6 mins to Chinatown
- 6 mins to Boat Quay
- 7 mins to Raffles Place
- Hotel Shuttle Bus (unavailable until further notice)
- Outram Park MRT Station (18 mins)
- Tiong Bahru MRT Station (20 mins)
- Clarke Quay MRT (21 mins)
- Outram Park MRT to Changi Airport (55 mins)
- Havelock MRT (operations to begin in early 2021)
- Boat Quay, Chinatown, Clarke Quay, Fort Canning, Havelock Road, Little India, Marina Bay, Orchard Road, Robertson Quay, Tiong Bahru
- Ayer Rajah Expressway
- Central Expressway
- East Coast Expressway
- Complimentary Tour – a project collaboration brought to you by Copthorne King’s Hotel and Singapore Tourism Board (visit historical and cultural sites in Fort Canning, Joo Chiat, Tiong Bahru)
- Complimentary shuttle service is provided to Chinatown and Orchard Road
- FX auto machine available 24/7
Book direct for the best rate
When you book direct, not only will you get The Best Rate, but also the best rewards, the best stay and the best room. That means you’ll get the best experience you possibly can.
An experience that’s enhanced by a 15% discount for My Millennium members. You’ll even get points to spend on room upgrades, gifts and more. And the offer doesn’t end there – you’ll enjoy 15% off all food and drink options available at Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore.
Find Out More
The Best Meeting Rooms and Event Venues in Singapore
With the picturesque Singapore River as their backdrop, our 5 versatile Singapore meeting rooms are the ideal location for an inspiring event. All our event venues and meeting rooms come complete with audiovisual equipment and high speed Wi-Fi. Our Events Team will take care of all the fine details so you can focus on having a successful event at Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore.
Find Out More
We are now accepting WeChat Pay at checkin.
1. Does Copthorne King's Hotel have in-house restaurants?
Copthorne King's Hotel has 4 in-house restaurants:
• Tien Court
• Princess Terrace Cafe
• Connections Lounge
2. What are the amenities offered at Copthorne King’s Hotel?
Copthorne King's Hotel amenities:
• Business Centre
• Hot tub/jacuzzi
• Fitness centre
• Sauna/ Steam room
• Mini golf
• Happy hour
• Swimming Pool
3. What are the services offered at Copthorne King’s Hotel?
Copthorne King's Hotel offers the following services/activities/amenities:
• Room Service
• Complimentary Shuttle Bus (unavailable until further notice)
• Currency Exchange
• Luggage storage
• Multilingual Staff
• Valet Parking
4. What are the popular tourist attractions near Copthorne King’s Hotel?
The attractions and amenities close to Copthorne King’s Hotel are –
• Robertson Quay
• Clark Quay
• River Valley
• Orchard Road
• Tiong Bahru
• Outram Park
• Great World City Mall
5. What is the available transport near Copthorne King’s Hotel?
The transport links near Copthorne King’s Hotel are –
• Complimentary Hotel Shuttle Bus (unavailable until further notice)
• Bus Stops (3 mins)
• Outram Park MRT Station (18 mins)
• Tiong Bahru MRT Station (20 mins)
• Clarke Quay MRT (21 mins)
• Outram Park MRT to Changi Airport (55 mins)
6. Which is the nearest MRT station at Copthorne King´s Hotel?
The nearest MRT is Tiong Bahru station which is approximately 1.08 KM away.
7. Does Copthorne King's Hotel Singapore offer shuttle bus service?
Yes, we offer complimentary shuttle bus service (unavailable until further notice). Guests can contact the front desk for more information on shuttle details and schedule.
8. What is the check-in and check-out time at Copthorne King's Hotel?
The check-in and check-out time is –
• Check-in: 1400 Hrs.
• Checkout: 1200 Hrs.
9. Is Copthorne King’s Hotel handicap friendly?
Yes. Copthorne King’s Hotel is ADA accessible.
10. Does Copthorne King’s Hotel have a Bar?
Copthorne King’s Hotel has one Bar, Connections Lounge.
11. Does Copthorne King’s Hotel have conference, wedding or venues for private events?
Copthorne King’s Hotel has 7 versatile and fully equipped function rooms in Singapore to cater to any customized requests for any event.
12. What type of rooms does Copthorne King's Hotel offer?
Copthorne King's Hotel offers 311 Double and Twin-Sharing Rooms across the categories below –
• Signature Room
• Deluxe Room with Balcony
• Signature Studio
• Club Room
• Executive Suite