We Clean. We Care. We Welcome.
Welcoming our guests to a clean and comfortable stay is always our top priority. That’s why we are taking the utmost care to establish precautionary measures in the wake of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We have stepped up precautionary measures across all Millennium Hotels and Resorts globally. The safety of our guests and employees is paramount to us. We take the utmost care to ensure every stay with us is safe, clean and comfortable.
We have established these exhaustive measures in all of our hotels. By continuing to uphold the highest standards of safety and cleanliness in our hotels, we will ensure our guests will have a pleasant experience.
We clean our hotels to ensure a safe and comfortable stay for our guests. Our measures include:
- 1.Rigorous cleaning and sanitization of guest rooms
- 2.Regular sanitization of contact points, such as elevator buttons, reception counters and conference/meeting rooms
- 3.Hand sanitizers placed at guest contact areas, such as hotel lobbies
- 4.Equipping front desks with infrared thermometers to conduct temperature checks on our guests upon request and availability, in certain jurisdictions.
- 5.Provision of medical masks and gloves for our customers upon request and availability
We care for guests by introducing additional measures that have been undertaken to ensure care is provided to our guests. Our employees have been briefed on the guidelines provided by local health authorities, and will be ready to assist any guest that may feel unwell with calling medical services.
We conduct daily meetings with our employees to review any relevant situation. Millennium Hotels and Resorts is in constant communication with the relevant health and travel authorities to keep our guests and employees updated and to advise them on appropriate measures to observe.
We welcome our guests with the same warmth, eagerness and hospitality to our hotels. Millennium Hotels and Resorts looks forward to welcoming you, wherever you stay.