Welcome To The Heritage Hotel Manila
Why You'll Love Staying With Us
- Within minutes from the international and domestic airports (NAIA).
- 450 contemporary design rooms, featuring abstract artworks by renowned visual artist, Nestor Olarte Vinluan.
- Relaxing and refreshing ambiance, ideal for your highly deserved staycation.
- Award winning dining options at Hua Ting Restaurant, plus more variety at The Orchard Cafe.
- Close proximity to Singapore Botanic Gardens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The largest pillar-free ballroom in town with two floor-to-ceiling LED walls.
- An outdoor swimming pool for a refreshing dip.
- Multilingual staffs and Onsite complimentary Parking.
- Fully-equipped fitness center for you to stay in shape in.
- Flat-screen TVs with premium cable channels.
- Rain showers to help you to feel relaxed and refreshed.
|Hotspots and attractions
Book Direct For The Best Rate
When you book direct, not only will you get The Best Rate, but also the best rewards, the best stay and the best room. That means you’ll get the best experience you possibly can.
An experience that’s enhanced by a 12% discount for My Millennium members. You’ll even get points to spend on room upgrades, gifts and more. And the offer doesn’t end there – you’ll enjoy up to 20% off all food and drink options available at The Heritage Hotel Manila.
The Manila experience continues in our dining spots. Savour international and local fare that will delight your taste buds.
Liven up your evening at this cosy Lobby Lounge and experience nightlife in Manila.
Department of Tourism Quality Seal
This seal assures every Guest that you have chosen the hotel accommodation that passed the quality standards of the Department of Tourism. It also certifies that THE HERITAGE HOTEL MANILA has complied with the minimum and progressive levels of operating quality and internationally recognized standards for operating and maintaining its facilities and services.
Meetings and Events
Featuring modern facilities, excellent equipment, and the support of our dedicated events team, our events venue in Manila offers spaces idea for everything from small meetings of just 10 to large conferences catering to 500 seated guests or 700 guests theatre-style. The 12 function rooms at Heritage Manila, including 2 ballrooms, provide a total of over 1,245sqm of floor space, and can be configured specifically to suit your event.