Hua Ting Restaurant
In view of current guidelines from the Singapore government, we are unavailable for dine-in services until 20th June 2021.Takeaways and delivery orders are still available. We have also stepped up our precautionary measures by maximizing contactless experience in our F&B outlets. We thank you for your support and look forward to welcoming you again.
EXPERIENCE THE ARTISTRY OF FINE CANTONESE DINING - New Menu Launch
Experience the artistry of fine Cantonese dining with our refreshed menu featuring Braised Superior Bird’s Nest with Fresh Crab Claw, Chilled Marinated Foie Gras with Chinese Rice Wine, Double-boiled ‘Buddha Jumps Over The Wall’ with Superior Bird’s Nest, South African Abalone and Sea Treasures, Crispy Stuffed Duck with Glutinous Rice, Wild Mushrooms and Fermented Garlic, and more.
A celebrated stalwart in the Chinese fine dining scene for over two decades. Hua Ting Restaurant, a top Cantonese restaurant in Singapore offers a delectable Chinese fine dining experience in Singapore. Set in a brand new sophisticated space, Hua Ting’s team of accomplished chefs led by Hong Kong Masterchef Lap Fai continues to innovate new signature dishes while keeping with its enduring tradition of serving authentic Cantonese classics.
Savour new signatures that showcase a palette of flavours including Chilled Marinated South African Baby Abalone with Japanese Sake, Double-boiled Chicken Soup with Sea Whelk, Spike Sea Cucumber and Organic Black Garlic, Steamed Fresh Crab Claw with Egg White, Spring Onion and Ginger Puree and Baked Empress Chicken Drumstick, Abalone, Fungus and Chinese Herbs.
Relish the repertoire of Cantonese classics executed with masterful panache - the must-try being Hua Ting’s Signature Crispy Roasted Duck. Other firm favourites include Braised Australian Green Lip Whole Abalone with Supreme Oyster Sauce, Flamed Japanese Wagyu Beef with Wild Mushroom in Hot Stone Bowl, Charcoal-grilled Iberico Pork ‘Char Siew’ and dim sum delights such as Signature Baked Mango Chicken Tartlet and Wok-fried Turnip Cake with Homemade X.O. Sauce in Hot Stone Bowl. Complement the exquisite epicurean fare with a thoughtfully-curated tea collection that offers a unique tea-pairing experience. Choose from nine premium grades of tea such as Big Red Robe, Imperial Tie Guan Yin and Long Jing while exclusive blends inspired by the four seasons appeal to tea connoisseurs.
(No bermuda shorts, singlet and open-toe shoes allowed)
This year Hua Ting Restaurant 华厅餐厅 has won the Haute Grandeur Excellence Award for:
• 𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝑪𝒖𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍
• 𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑨𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑪𝒖𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒆
• Best Asian Restaurants – Gold, The Straits Times & Lianhe Zaobao
• The Plate Michelin Guide Singapore
• T Dining Singapore Tatler Best Restaurants 2019/20
• One Star Award, Wine & Dine Singapore’s Top Restaurants 2019/20
• Ctrip Gourmet List 携程美食林甄选 2019 Edition
• Best Asian Restaurants – Silver, The Straits Times & Lianhe Zaobao
• Manager of the Year, The Straits Times & Lianhe Zaobao
• Ctrip Gourmet List 携程美食林甄选 2018 Edition.
• The Plate Michelin Guide Singapore
• One Star Award, Wine & Dine Singapore’s Top Restaurants 2018/17
• Best Dinner Experience (Asian) – G Restaurant Awards,The Peak Selections: Gourmet and Travel
• Award of Excellence – G Restaurant Awards, The Peak Selections: Gourmet and Travel
• T Dining Singapore Tatler Best Restaurants 2018/17
Millennium Hotels & Resorts proudly commits to the following at this venue as part of our sustainability efforts:
We have eliminated the use of plastic straws and replaced them with alternative sustainable options.
We do not offer shark’s fin soup.
We thank you for your support in helping us to protect the environment.
Click on <View Menu> button below for takeaway menu.