Walking distance to popular attractions such as the Natural History Museum and Royal Albert Hall
Soak in the rich history of The Bailey's Hotel London Kensington
Inspiring British heritage, The Bailey's Hotel London Kensington is a charming spot in the heart of fashionable South Kensington. You’ll feel at home in the Victorian grandeur of our redbrick townhouse, just moments away from highly regarded museums and Knightsbridge. With a history as beguiling as the five-story staircase and impressive décor, this characterful South Kensington hotel will make you wish walls could talk…
Why you’ll love staying with us
• Stylish boutique rooms that are welcoming and chic, with a focus on British craftsmanship
• Spacious family rooms available
• Unlimited, high-speed multi-device Wi-Fi
• Nearby Millennium Conference Centre for larger events
• 24-hour front desk
• 24-hour business centre with computer and printer facilities
Get to know Kensington
You’ll feel at home in the Victorian grandeur of our redbrick townhouse, just moments away from highly regarded museums and Knightsbridge. Our hotel is located in South Kensington, considered to be the beating heart of London’s incredible cultural offering, with famous districts and some of the world’s leading museums all within walking distance, including main landmarks such as the Royal Albert Hall, the Natural History Museum and the Science Museum.
• Natural History Museum (7 mins)
• Science Museum (13 mins)
• Royal Albert Hall (15 mins)
• King’s Road (16 mins)
• Kensington Palace (17 mins)
• Kensington High Street (20 mins)
• Harrods (22 mins)
• Chelsea Physic Gardens (28 mins)
• Stamford Bridge (28 mins)
• Gloucester Road Tube Station (1 min)
• South Kensington Tube Station (8 mins)
• Earls Court Tube Station (13 mins)
• Royal Brompton Hospital (15 mins)
• Chelsea and Westminster Hospital (16 mins)
• Bupa Cromwell Hospital (16 mins)
Hosting your events, big and small
Our iconic townhouse is an elegant Kensington meeting room and events venue, combining a sense of occasion with impressive facilities. From business meetings to large social gatherings, our experienced team can help take the fuss out of planning with bespoke events venues’ packaging and on-site catering.
More expansive functions can be accommodated at The Millennium Conference Center, with 11 adaptable rooms and scope to host up to 600 guests.
Global dining on your doorstep
Bugis Street emcompasses an elegant ambience with fabulous international cuisine in central Kensington next to Gloucester Road tube station. Sit back and experience delicious authentic Singaporean, Malaysian and Chinese food with a modern twist.
For a classic cocktail in a timeless bar, Bailey's Bar in South Kensington is an ideal choice to raise a glass to a successful business meeting or a quiet drink with a friend. You can watch one of our skilled mixologists conjure up a cocktail to your taste from a bar stool or watch the world go by over a wine or beer from a cosy table by the windows. And for a midday Kensington pick-me-up, try our traditional British Afternoon Tea.