Centrally located business hotel in Singapore CBD
Whatever may bring you to the buzzing island of Singapore, travelers can easily experience it from the comfort of M Hotel Singapore. As a favorite for global travelers looking to discover the beating heart of the city – our prime location in the Central Business District within walking distance of Tanjong Pagar MRT station is an ideal hub for any stay, and we’re just a stone’s throw away from some of the most popular attractions like Sentosa and Chinatown.
If you want to go from Singapore’s heart to its soul, we have over five dining options full of soulful food. Whether you like your flavors Southern or coastal, you’ll find the start of many happy memories at the end of your chopsticks (or fork)!
Why you’ll love staying with us
- Conveniently located in the financial district; home to important banks and financial services businesses
- Near Marina Bay Financial Centre, Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre
- A wide variety of drink and dining options: Café 2000, The Buffet Restaurant, Tea Bar, J Bar, and Hokkaido Sushi Restaurant
- Exciting technological advancements like AUSCA, our robotic breakfast chef, and AURA, our autonomous front of a house helper
- Outdoor facilities to unwind in like our swimming pool and jacuzzi
- All of our rooms and shower areas are spacious, so you can easily spread out
- You can enjoy breathtaking, panoramic City or Harborside views from your room
- More than 14 event spaces to choose from for either business or social functions
- A full workstation and laptop safe boxes so you can conduct business from your room
- A Family Suite room available for travelers looking to bring their children along
Book direct for the best rate
When you book direct, not only will you get The Best Rate, but also the best rewards, the best stay, and the best room. That means you’ll get the best experience you possibly can.
An experience that’s enhanced by a 10% discount for My Millennium members. You’ll even get points to spend on room upgrades, gifts and more. And the offer doesn’t end there – you’ll enjoy 15% off all food and drink options available at rel="noopener noreferrer" M Hotel Singapore.
Find Out More
Global dining on your doorstep
If variety is the spice of life, then consider our spice cabinet full. M Hotel Singapore offers a generous variety of five dining options, ranging from a delectable all-day spread to authentic Japanese delicacies.
Treat yourself to an International Buffet Lunch or sumptuous Seafood Steamboat Dinner at The Buffet Restaurant, and enjoy barbeque, steaks and seafood-on-ice at Café 2000.
Café 2000 is a treasure trove of Asian and Western cuisine in a chic, modern setting. While The Buffet Restaurant offers a full seafood buffet and steamboat dinner buffet for hungry Singapore travelers to indulge in at the hotel.
For a taste of Japan in Singapore, head to Hokkaido Sushi Restaurant where you’ll find a delightful mix of fine, hand-crafted Japanese dishes and sushi made with the freshest ingredients.
If drinks and Singapore nightlife are more your scenes, you can head to J Bar for some live music and a cocktail – plus a few tapas to go with your toe-tapping fun.
And when teatime hits, Tea Bar will brew you a cup or two to go with Singapore’s best three-tier rel="noopener noreferrer" stand of high tea light bites.
Find Out More
Explore the heart of Singapore in the Central Business District
Strategically located in the middle of the Central Business District, M Hotel Singapore is only a short walk away from many key government offices for those who are traveling on business. For more leisure-oriented travelers, you’ll find that some of Singapore’s best attractions like the Gardens by the Bay are only a short drive.
- Lau Pa Sat food centre (12 mins)
- Ann Siang Hill (10 mins)
- Duxton Hill (13 mins)
- Marina Bay Financial Centre (20 mins)
- National Gallery Singapore (27 mins)
- Old Hill Street Police Station (30 mins)
- Chinatown (5 mins)
- Marina Bay Financial Center (5 mins)
- Resorts World Sentosa (6 mins)
- Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Center (6 mins)
- Clarke Quay (6 mins)
- Raffles Place (6 mins)
- Universal Studios (8 mins)
- Gardens by the Bay (9 mins)
- Tanjong Pagar MRT station (4 mins)
- M Hotel/Palmer Road Bus and Coach Station (1 min)
Resorts and relaxation
For travelers who have plenty of time for leisure activities during their stay, a few of Singapore’s top entertainment resorts are located near to the hotel. You can put your swim gear on and explore waterpark and beaches of Sentosa, or experience the movie magic of Universal Studios Singapore.
Of course, no trip to Singapore would be complete without a trip to the Gardens by the Bay, which is famous for it's towering Supertrees and exotic plant life.
Planes, trains, and automobiles
Just a short walk down the road from M Hotel Singapore, you’ll find the Tanjong Pagar MRT station which is your go-to stop to ride the East-West Line towards Changi Airport.
You can also take the bus from the M Hotel/Palmer Road bus stop that’s right outside of our hotel.
Hosting your events, big and small
Notably designed for both business meetings and social functions, M Hotel Singapore offers a collection of more than fourteen event spaces spread across five levels to suit your needs.
Guests can enjoy exclusive use of the foyer space and a VIP holding room for your honored guests. Additionally, our daylight meeting room will make for an improved atmosphere during your next business meeting in Singapore, as you’ll benefit from the natural light.
We also have a variety of international cuisine to choose from for guests who would like their events to be catered. Whether you need a wedding venue in Singapore or a larger event venue, our mid-tier pricing structure means you’ll get an affordable option for your function room.
Find out more about meetings and events in M Hotel Singapore
We are now accepting WeChat Pay at Check In.