Where exception meets every bite.
Rendezvous Court Café
Dine in surroundings that include Moorish-carved wood ceilings, gold-leaf accents, a rose marble fountain, and an enormous Baroque stairwell. This historic location has set the scene for film and television, including Blow, Daredevil, 24, and Glee.
The ideal spot for grab and go light sandwiches, salads, fruit, snacks, specialty coffees and teas.
Afternoon Tea at the Biltmore's Rendezvous Court Café
The beloved Biltmore Traditional Afternoon Tea is back! Enjoy an extraordinary experience with your loved ones at the legendary Biltmore Los Angeles and join us in celebrating 100 years of grandeur.
Enjoy an assortment of delicious sandwiches, scones, and pastries, and of course, a pot of fine-blended custom tea at $75 per person (subject to tax & gratuity). Sip on a sparkling glass of champagne while delighting in a specially curated menu of sweets and savories from our celebrated Chef, all while basking in the breathtaking ambience of the Rendezvous Court. Don’t miss out! Reservations can be made through
Reservations are available through OpenTable. Reservations include a selected menu of tea, assorted pastries and sandwiches and a complimentary glass of champagne for adults aged 21 and over. Reservations are prepaid and non-refundable unless within 48 hours of the event. Tax and gratuity not included.
- Immerse yourself in the breathtaking ambience that epitomizes classic elegance
- Specially curated menu from our celebrated chef including a tantalizing selection of sweets and savories
- Enjoy quality selection of high-grade tea uniquely crafted for the Biltmore Los Angeles
- Next Dates: Every Saturday
- Time: 2:00 - 4:00 pm
- Location: The Biltmore Los Angeles
- Age requirement: All ages welcome. Must be 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
- Accessibility: the venue is wheelchair accessible
Los Angeles, CA