How do I buy and sell shares?

You may use a stockbroker, High Street bank or 'share shop' that offer services to buy and sell shares. Commission charges may vary between organisations and it is recommended you seek out the best rate possible. When considering buying shares (Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc or any other stock), it is always wise to seek independent financial advice.

How can I confirm how many shares I hold?

Please contact our registrar via the Shareholder Helpline on 0871 384 2343*. You can also check your shareholding online atwww.shareview.co.uk. *Calls to this number cost 8p per minute plus network extras.

I have lost my share certificate, what should I do?

Please contact our registrars, Equiniti, who will be able to arrange a replacement certificate for you. You will need to complete an indemnity which covers Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc for any loss arising from a dispute over ownership of the shares and there may be a charge for this.

I only have a few shares. What can I do with them?

The charity ShareGift (registered charity No. 1052686) can accept share donations of any size, and specialises in accepting small donations of shares that are uneconomic to sell on their own. For more information please refer to their website.