- About the Hotel
- hotel information
- guest reviews
A friend and I stayed here for an overnight shopping trip. The hotel, although tired, is clean and the beds were very comfortable. Considering its central location and the cute balcony the room was very quiet. Staff were very welcoming and helpful.
Simple, sophisticated, and designed for comfort. Copthorne Hotel Auckland City is centrally located, making it the perfect base to explore the city or attend conferences. Nearby you’ll find Queen Street shopping, the Central Business District, and Auckland University. Our hotel is just a 10-minute walk away from the Viaduct Basin and Spark Arena (formerly Vector Arena).
The hotel has 106 guest rooms and 4 luxury suites. All our accommodation is uniquely equipped with soundproof ‘hush windows’—designed to ensure utmost privacy and comfort. Best of all, enjoy the beautiful seascape or city view from the in-room balconies. For hunger pangs and nightcaps, there’s a casual spot serving up some of the most delicious local fare with an extensive wine, beer, and cocktail menu.
Meetings and events are hosted in the Ferguson Conference & Banqueting Centre. This air-conditioned conference room features floor-to-ceiling windows, providing natural light and a breezy feel. It’s also adaptable with a variety of configurations to suit your event’s needs.
- Please note that there is a 2.0% transaction fee when you pay with a credit card or a Visa/MasterCard debit card at this hotel.
- There is no charge for payments made with EFTPOS or cash.
- Book here for our Best Price Guarantee promise.
- Earn and spend loyalty points on all qualifying stays.
- The level of points, benefits and privileges are subject to availability and may vary at certain participating hotels.
Have the flexibility of changing your booking up to one day in advance and free of charge.