- About the Hotel
- hotel information
- guest reviews
A little dated but outstanding value for money. Friendly and helpful staff, location is a little away from the main street making for a quieter stay. Only disappointment was that the restaurant closed at 8.00pm due to Covid restrictions.
Simple, sophisticated, and designed for comfort. Copthorne Hotel Auckland City is centrally located, making it the perfect base to explore the city or attend conferences. Nearby you’ll find Queen Street shopping, the Central Business District, and University of Auckland. Our hotel is just a 10-minute walk away from the Viaduct Basin and Spark Arena.
The hotel has 106 guest rooms and 4 luxury suites. All our accommodation is uniquely equipped with soundproof ‘hush windows’—designed to ensure utmost privacy and comfort. Best of all, enjoy the beautiful seascape or city view from the in-room balconies. For hunger pangs and nightcaps visit Jimmy Cook's Kiwi Kitchen, a casual spot serving up some of the most delicious local fare with an extensive wine, beer, and cocktail menu.
Meetings and events are hosted in the Ferguson Conference & Banqueting Centre. This air-conditioned conference room features floor-to-ceiling windows, providing natural light and a breezy feel. It’s also adaptable with a variety of configurations to suit your event’s needs.
- Please note that there is a 2.0% transaction fee when you pay with a credit card or a Visa/MasterCard debit card at this hotel.
- There is no charge for payments made with EFTPOS or cash.
- Book here for our Best Price Guarantee promise.
- Earn and spend loyalty points on all qualifying stays.
- The level of points, benefits and privileges are subject to availability and may vary at certain participating hotels.
We Clean. We Care. We Welcome
Whether its a staycation or a far-flung vacation, a better stay awaits with Millennium Hotels and Resorts.
AwaytoGo Hotel Vouchers
At AwaytoGo, we offer exclusive deals, not available anywhere else!
Leave all of the pressures of the week behind when you stay with us.