- About the Hotel
- hotel information
- guest reviews
This hotel is perfectly located in terms of the University of Auckland City campus and the city centre. The room was quiet, clean and very comfortable. The service in the hotel and the restaurant was excellent.
Simple, sophisticated, and designed for comfort. Copthorne Hotel Auckland City is centrally located, making it the perfect base to explore the city or attend conferences. Nearby you’ll find Queen Street shopping, the Central Business District, and University of Auckland. Our hotel is just a 10-minute walk away from the Viaduct Basin and Spark Arena.
The hotel has 106 guest rooms and 4 luxury suites. All our accommodation is uniquely equipped with soundproof ‘hush windows’—designed to ensure utmost privacy and comfort. Best of all, enjoy the beautiful seascape or city view from the in-room balconies. For hunger pangs and nightcaps visit Jimmy Cook's Kiwi Kitchen, a casual spot serving up some of the most delicious local fare with an extensive wine, beer, and cocktail menu.
Meetings and events are hosted in the Ferguson Conference & Banqueting Centre. This air-conditioned conference room features floor-to-ceiling windows, providing natural light and a breezy feel. It’s also adaptable with a variety of configurations to suit your event’s needs.
- Please note that there is a 2.0% transaction fee when you pay with a credit card or a Visa/MasterCard debit card at this hotel.
- There is no charge for payments made with EFTPOS or cash.
- Book here for our Best Price Guarantee promise.
- Earn and spend loyalty points on all qualifying stays.
- The level of points, benefits and privileges are subject to availability and may vary at certain participating hotels.
At AwaytoGo, we offer exclusive deals, not available anywhere else!
Enjoy a refreshing start to your day when staying with us.