Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club is conveniently located at Fulham Road and has easy access to 2 tube stations. The Fulham Broadway Station (zone 2) on the District line, is the nearest underground stop is a 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel and the West Brompton Station is 10 minutes’ away.
Which is the nearest tube station to Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club?
How do I get to Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club from the nearest Airport?
The London City Airport is a 40 mins drive away and the London Heathrow is at a 30 mins drive. Commuting via public transport would take 50 mins to Heathrow and 60 mins to London City Airport.
Guests can contact the hotel directly for any assistance required with airport transfers.
- Phone: +44 2034 793565
- Email: email@example.com
Does Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club offer airport transfer or shuttle bus service?
What are the main attractions near Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club?
Situated within the grounds of Chelsea Football Club next to the River Thames, the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club is just a short walk from the Kings Road, the heart of fashionable and affluent Chelsea with its grand Victorian houses on tree-lined streets. Within a few minutes’ walk from our hotel you can:
- Take a scenic walk along River Thames
- Stroll along the King’s road, one of London’s most fashionable shopping streets, to browse the chic boutiques and designer stores
- Spot your favourite reality TV star on a Made in Chelsea tour
- Listen to live music next door at cool new venue Under the Bridge where the likes of Ed Sheeran play secret gigs
- Walk on the Chelsea Embankment for superb views over the river to Battersea Power Station
- Take the family for a riverside walk ending at Go Ape or Battersea Park Children’s Zoo
Fulham Broadway station is 5 mins away and from where you can be in Central London for a business meeting in minutes or visit London’s many attractions including the West End.