Guests enjoy quality French cuisine in tasteful surroundings at any of the four on-site restaurants at M Social Hotel Paris Opera –
- Café Au - Pop in to Café Au at the front of the hotel on your way to a meeting for that ‘just right’ coffee, freshly-prepared sandwiches, fresh salads and sweet treats.
- Bar Le Douze - This is the ideal spot to curl up with a book in a deep, button back leather sofa, perhaps with an aperitif in hand. Choose from a range of classic cocktails which we can tailor-make to your taste. A bar menu and snacks are available during the day, while authentic French cuisine made with locally-sourced ingredients can be ordered in the evenings.
- Brasserie Haussmann - Whether it’s a quick breakfast meeting, a working lunch, or a family dinner, you’ll enjoy the distinct space of our classic French brasserie restaurant near Palais Garnier Opera Paris where you can dine in our fully enclosed pavement terrace, no matter what the weather, or under original art deco stained glass.
- Restaurant La Bibliotheque - Located in the heart of Paris in the 9th arrondissement, our intimate La Bibliotheque restaurant has floor to ceiling bookcases, brass art deco lighting and an inviting open fire in the winter. It’s the ideal spot to host a private cocktail party for clients or a celebration family dinner. This refined space can comfortably accommodate 15 people for an intimate gathering for French cuisine with a modern touch.
Guests can make reservations by directly contacting the Hotel –
- Phone: +33 1494 91664
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org