A warm welcome to Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge
Situated on fashionable Sloane Street, the Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge is a 222-room hotel with luxury shopping destination Harrods on its doorstep, as well as renowned designers such as Dior, Gucci and Louis Vuitton.
Because of its central London location in the heart of Knightsbridge, our hotel is easy walking distance to many of London’s top attractions such as Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, the Royal Albert Hall and museums such as the Natural History Museum.
We are a 2-minute walk from Knightsbridge underground station which has a direct line to Heathrow airport and we also have parking spaces available.
Whatever the reason for your visit, whether on business, with your family, on a shopping spree, or all three, you can look forward to a consistent level of friendly and professional service during every stay.
While you’re with us you can expect
- A clean and comfortable room, filled with natural light
- A handcrafted deep-pocket spring Hypnos bed that you can sink into
- Unlimited high-speed multi device Wi-Fi
- Access to a printer in our 24-hour business centre
- A handy Smartphone™ in every room – use its free Wi-Fi to find your way around London, make free calls and take advantage of shop and restaurant promotions
- 24-hour concierge and room service
- Babysitting service on request
- Parking available on request
From afternoon tea and fine dining with a Cantonese fusion twist at Le Chinois to lighter Middle Eastern brasserie food at Tangerine Café, our restaurants can cater for all tastes.
Find out more about dining in Knightsbridge
Meeting and events in Knightsbridge
Let our experienced meetings and events team help you organise a large conference or confidential board meeting with a bespoke event package including international catering.
Find out more about meeting rooms in Knightsbridge
Wedding venues in Knightsbridge
Make your special day one you’ll cherish by holding your reception in one of the most fashionable districts of London.
Find out more about wedding venues in Knightsbridge
Explore our neighbourhood
Fashionable Knightsbridge in the centre of London is home to Harrods and the world’s most famous fashion houses.
Within a few minutes’ walk from our hotel you can:
- spend a few hours wandering around Harrods, London’s most well-known shop, where the food court, toy and music departments are worth a visit
- indulge in luxury shopping at Harvey Nichols and high concept designers such Dior, Gucci and Louis Vuitton
- admire Hyde Park and The Serpentine, its huge boating lake, and catch live music in the summer
- watch the majestic changing of the guard at the Queen’s home of Buckingham Palace
- see a concert at the Royal Albert Hall or Cadogan Hall
- experience a cutting-edge play at the Royal Court Theatre
- take the family on a day out to the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and V&A
- relax in a traditional local pub such as The Grenadier or The Wilton Arms
Knightsbridge underground station (zone 1) on the Piccadilly line is just 2 minutes’ walk from our hotel. Sloane Square underground station (zone 1) on the District and Circle line is a 5-minute walk.
On the underground it is:
- 14 minutes direct to Paddington station from Sloane Square
- 16 minutes to Euston station
- 18 minutes direct to St Pancras International
- 22 minutes direct to event and exhibition centre Olympia London
- 44 minutes direct to Heathrow airport from Knightsbridge (or 31 minutes via Paddington and the Heathrow Express)