A warm welcome to the Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington
Situated in Harrington Gardens, a peaceful, historic garden square in South Kensington, the Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington is a 610-room hotel with substantial business and conference facilities.
The hotel is in a quiet part of Kensington, yet is perfectly placed to explore London’s attractions on foot such as the Natural History Museum. Gloucester Road tube station is very near the hotel, which has easy access to London’s landmarks further afield and a direct underground to Heathrow airport.
Whether you’re here on business at our Millennium Conference Centre or with your family to make the most of our central London location, you can look forward to friendly and professional service as soon as you walk into our spacious lobby.
While you’re with us you can expect
- A clean, spacious room – larger than average as we were originally built to be a hospital
- A handcrafted deep-pocket spring Hypnos bed that you can sink into
- Unlimited high-speed multi device Wi-Fi
- A handy Smartphone™ in every room – use its free Wi-Fi to find your way around London, make free calls and take advantage of shop and restaurant promotions
- A desk in every room
- A gym
- Extensive underground parking
Enjoy a wide range of quality meals from Asian to British Gastro pub food, all made from seasonal ingredients at one of our Kensington restaurants.
Find out more about dining in South Kensington
Meetings and events in South Kensington
Let our experienced meetings and events team help you organise a large conference or important business meeting in London so your event runs like clockwork.
Find out more about meeting rooms in Kensington.
Wedding venues in Kensington
Your special day is one you’ll want to remember, always. The Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington is licensed for civil wedding ceremonies.
Explore our neighbourhood
Fashionable South Kensington is the home of top museums, boutique shops and independent cafes and restaurants. Not to mention the odd celebrity or two.
Within a few minutes’ walk from our hotel you can:
- take the family to the Natural History Museum and Science Museum
- relax in one of the Royal Parks such as Kensington Gardens where you can visit Kensington Palace
- see a concert at the Royal Albert Hall
- take a stroll or hop 2 stops on the underground to Harrods in Knightsbridge
Gloucester Road underground station (zone 1) on the Circle, District and Piccadilly lines is just a minute’s walk from our hotel. On the underground it is:
- 17 minutes to the Coca-Cola London Eye
- 28 minutes to the Tower of London
- 10 minutes direct to Paddington station
- 18 minutes to Euston station
- 39 minutes direct to Heathrow airport
And we’re only 15 minutes away on public transport from Olympia exhibition centre.