A warm welcome to the Copthorne Tara Hotel Kensington
Tucked away down a quiet road off High Street Kensington, the Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington is just a 2-minute walk from the tube station and the local shops. Our spacious 833-room hotel is near the Royal Albert Hall, the Natural History Museum and Kensington Palace.
Whether you’re here on business, in a group or with your partner, you can look forward to a consistent level of excellent service every time.
While you’re with us you can expect
- A spacious room, filled with natural light
- A handcrafted deep-pocket spring Hypnos bed
- Unlimited high-speed multi device Wi-Fi
- Access to a printer in our 24-hour business centre
- A desk in every room
- A gym
- Onsite parking outside the London congestion charge zone
Enjoy quality food that’s excellent value at one of our hotel restaurants that cater for many tastes and dietary requirements. Or join us for 2-for-1 cocktails every weekday between 7-9pm.
Find out more about Dining in Kensington.
Meeting and event spaces in Kensington
Our experienced meetings and events team can help you plan your large conference, training day or board meeting in Kensington so it runs smoothly and your guests feel looked after.
Wedding venues in Kensington
Your special day is one you’ll want to treasure forever. The Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington is licensed for civil wedding ceremonies.
Explore our neighbourhood
Leafy Kensington, with its impressive Georgian and Victorian townhouses, is one of the most desirable addresses in London.
Within a few minutes’ walk from our hotel you can:
- carry your shopping bags back from the boutique shops on High Street Kensington
- browse antiques along Kensington Church Street
- stroll around the peaceful Japanese-style Kyoto Gardens in Holland Park
Kensington High Street (zone 1) on the District and Circle lines, is the nearest underground stop just 2 minutes’ walk from our hotel. We are:
- 5 minutes on the underground to Paddington station
- 20 minutes on the underground to Euston station
- 25 minutes on the underground to the Coca-Cola London Eye
- 30 minute drive to Heathrow airport
- 30 minutes on the underground to the Tower of London
- 50 minutes on the train and underground to Gatwick airport