Zanta is derived from the ancient Sanskrit meaning calm, serene and quiet.
The calm and serene atmosphere of Zanta spa and indulge in therapies for the body, mind and well-being. Concept of a modern spa with a touch of local inspiration from the décor to the treatments.
Enjoy a variety of holistic treatments using natural products and methods shared by many Asian and middle eastern cultures. Indulge yourself with a local inspired signature treatment, lavish in a couple’s treatment for intimacy or simply enjoy an individual wellness treatment for the face, body, hand or feet.
Professional therapists, experienced in anatomical physiology provide a selection of specific treatments ranging from traditional massages, body, beauty and anti–aging treatments using award winning Elemis & Spa Ritual products. Indulge in one of our rituals delivered in six treatment rooms including a couple’s room. After your Spa treatment or work out you can unwind in our Jacuzzi, Sauna and Steam Room accompanied by relaxation areas.
Work out and energize in our separate gym for ladies & gentleman with a wide array of Techno gym equipment.
On the rooftop there are separate temperature controlled swimming pools for ladies & families, including swimming classes for gents, ladies and kids
A rooftop tennis court with a 360 degrees view of the city makes it a perfect venue for a singles or doubles game. Tennis equipment is available upon request.
‘Think Pink” Promotion
During this month at Zanta Spa and Health Club, Women get 20% discount on Spa treatments and day pass,
Women will also get 40% discount on Annual Health Club Membership Published Tariff.
Promotion Validity: Sunday, 1st October 2023 until Tuesday, 31st October 2023
Hours of operation
11.00am – 09.00pm
Swimming Pool Hours
7.00am to 8.00pm (01 October 2023 - 31 March 2024)
6.00am to 9.00pm
6.00am to 09.00pm
7.00am to 8.00pm
Health Club Membership
- Swimming classes
- Tennis classes
- Day pass
- Zanta Spa
- Exclusive monthly offers
Spa Day cation:
1. Breakfast Spa Package
- 30 minutes Back, Shoulder Neck Massage + Breakfast OMR 30 net per person.
- 60 minutes Balinese or Deep Tissue Massage + Breakfast OMR 42 net per person.
- 90 minutes Balinese or Deep Tissue Massage + Breakfast OMR 55 net per person.
2. Lunch or Dinner Spa Package
- 30 minutes Back, Shoulder, Neck Massage + Lunch or Dinner OMR 32 net per person.
- 60 minutes Balinese or Deep Tissue Massage + Lunch or Dinner OMR 44 net per person.
- 90 minutes Balinese or Deep Tissue Massage + Lunch or Dinner OMR 57 net per person
1. One Night Stay in Standard Room + 60 mins Balinese or Deep Tissue Massage + Breakfast at OMR 78 net for one person.
2. One Night Stay in Standard Room + 30 mins Back, Shoulder, Neck Massage + Breakfast at OMR 96 net for 2 person.
- Thai Balinese Fusion Massage
- 90 Minutes: 54 OMR
- 120 Minutes: 68 OMR
- 90 minutes with additional 30 minutes Body Scrub: 70 OMR
- 120 Minutes with additional 30 minutes Body Scrub: 85 OMR
Day Pass Offers:
Day Pass Offer 1:
Buy Two Pool Day Passes and get One Pool Day Pass Free
(Complimentary pass will be Equal or lesser price than least paid pool day pass)
Day Pass Offer 2:
Pay 20 OMR for 3 passes (to be used within 10 days)
Day Pass Offer 3:
40 OMR for 7 passes (should be used within 20 days)
Day Pass Offer 4:
70 OMR for 14 passes (to be used within one month).
Offer subject to availability.
Access for Day Pass from 9am to 8pm
Promotion Validity from 1st October 2023 until 31st December 2023
Swimming Classes with Mathews
Our Kids swimming classes will continue with Coach Mathews.