As a contemporary lifestyle hotel, M Social Singapore captures the spirit of adventure behind every stay. Akin to a theatrical experience, M Social Singapore is a stage where we tell a unique story with a well-designed setting and ambiance. The chic loft and alcove interiors designed by famous French visionary Philippe Starck add to the theatricality and sense of intrigue to our hotel.
Whether you’re exploring the open communal spaces or greeting AURA, our front of house robot, M Social Singapore is the ideal eclectic getaway for adventurers, innovators and those in search of new experiences.
Why you’ll love staying with us
- • Unique hotel design to suit modern adventurers by renowned designer Philippe Starck
- • Your choice of an alcove or loft-style room
- • Friendly autonomous staff members – AUSCA, the breakfast chef, and AURA, our front of house robot, are here to help
- • Complimentary, high-speed Wi-Fi
- • Full-length windows for a picturesque view of Robertson Quay
- • Open communal spaces to connect you with other travelers
- • In-house modern Asian cuisine at Beast & Butterflies
- • Order & Grab – Pick up your meals or get them delivered to your room
- • An outdoor swimming pool for a refreshing dip
- • Free shuttle bus services to make exploring Singapore even easier
- • A fitness center to help you stretch out and get fit during your stay
Stayed here with my partner for the weekend to celebrate our Anniversary. Booked the Loft Gallery with Queen Sized bed. Very cozy room and the private seating area in the loft was comfortable. Awesome high ceiling. Gave us the highest floor (10th). The front office manager, Desmond Chan gave impeccable service and arranged a little something extra in the room for us (very thoughtful). The director of rooms was very friendly, welcoming each and every guest that was checking in and also helped F&B with the morning breakfast crowd. Since my partner was late, the director also arranged a video montage to be played on the TV in the room. That was added the special touch to our weekend! Fantastic hotel, highly recommended to stay here!
It was my first time to stay in this hotel. Upon arrival I was surprised how receptionist Gretchen took care of me, from checked and bring luggage to my room, I feel like I am at home, Gretchen help me about information. where to visit places and nice restaurant in Singapore and I had amazing experienced! I will come back for sure.
Was attended by Angel, who was super friendly! Initially booked a cosy alcove room but we got a free upgrade to a loft premiere room which was amazing and very much appreciated. So much space and very comfy. The restaurant Beast and Butterfly has good food and hearty portions. You can get a discount if you’re staying in the hotel, which was a nice surprise. There is a gym and pool on level 5. Gym is rather small but the pool is a decent size. They have washing machines beside the pool for you to do laundry. Overall very good experience at M social!
Get more for less
Want to make your stay a little sweeter? Sign-up to get up to 10% off your room today, and earn points for future stays (we know you'll be back).
The Flexible Rate with Breakfast
TOP BOOKED BREAKFAST RATE
Hello Weekend – Inclusive of Breakfast
90 Robertson Quay, Singapore 238259
Checkin Time: 2PM
Checkout Time: 12PM
T. +65 6206 1888
1st hour: $1.50
Subsequent 30 min blocks: $0.50
18:00hrs to 06:00hrs: $4 per entry
The My Millennium App