As a contemporary lifestyle hotel, M Social Singapore captures the spirit of adventure behind every stay. Akin to a theatrical experience, M Social Singapore is a stage where we tell a unique story with a well-designed setting and ambiance. The chic loft and alcove interiors designed by famous French visionary Philippe Starck add to the theatricality and sense of intrigue to our hotel.
Whether you’re exploring the open communal spaces or greeting AURA, our front of house robot, M Social Singapore is the ideal eclectic getaway for adventurers, innovators and those in search of new experiences.
Why you’ll love staying with us
- • Unique hotel design to suit modern adventurers by renowned designer Philippe Starck
- • Your choice of an alcove or loft-style room
- • Friendly autonomous staff members – AUSCA, the breakfast chef, and AURA, our front of house robot, are here to help
- • Complimentary, high-speed Wi-Fi
- • Full-length windows for a picturesque view of Robertson Quay
- • Open communal spaces to connect you with other travelers
- • In-house modern Asian cuisine at Beast & Butterflies
- • Order & Grab – Pick up your meals or get them delivered to your room
- • An outdoor swimming pool for a refreshing dip
- • Free shuttle bus services to make exploring Singapore even easier
- • A fitness center to help you stretch out and get fit during your stay
The room was cozy and love the loft concept! We are very happy with the customer service! Ms Hazel at the front desk were friendly and actually made our day by bumping us up to the loft room. Thank you for taking the initiative to make our staycation a good one! Overall the room is clean, breakfast is good with decent varieties! It’s very near the city as well! Will come back again for the loft room!
Not sure why, but I wasn't sure from the reviews and photos how good this hotel would be. But we've been totally won over. The 'loft' room is quite compact, but actually fine. Spotless and comfortable, couldn't fault it for our 3 night stay. Basically, loved everything about it from location to room, staff, and bar. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again. Easy to get to main parts of Singapore by taxi/Grab for £4-£6.
We`ve been for a congress in Singapore. The hotel has a relaxing atmosphere. The staff at MSocial was very helpful and very friendly. We had a memorable stay there. Thank you all (especially William & Desmond).
Get more for less
Want to make your stay a little sweeter? Sign-up to get up to 10% off your room today, and earn points for future stays (we know you'll be back).
The Flexible Rate with Breakfast
TOP BOOKED BREAKFAST RATE
Hello Weekend – Inclusive of Breakfast
90 Robertson Quay, Singapore 238259
Checkin Time: 2PM
Checkout Time: 12PM
T. +65 6206 1888
1st hour: $1.50
Subsequent 30 min blocks: $0.50
18:00hrs to 06:00hrs: $4 per entry
The My Millennium App