As a lifestyle boutique hotel, M Social Singapore captures the spirit of adventure behind every stay. Akin to a theatrical experience, M Social Singapore is a stage where we tell a unique story with a well-designed setting and ambiance. The chic loft and alcove interiors designed by famous French visionary Philippe Starck add to the theatricality and sense of intrigue to our hotel.
Whether you’re exploring the open communal spaces such as the hotel’s pool or greeting our robot AURA, or thanking AUSCA our robot breakfast chef, M Social Singapore is the ideal hotel for staycations and business trips.
Why you’ll love staying with us
- • Unique hotel design to suit modern adventurers by renowned designer Philippe Starck
- • With over 293 rooms, book your choice of an alcove or loft-style room
- • Friendly autonomous staff members – AUSCA, the breakfast chef, and AURA, our front of house robot, are here to help
- • Complimentary, high-speed Wi-Fi
- • Full-length windows for a picturesque view of Robertson Quay
- • Open communal spaces to connect you with other travelers
- • In-house modern Asian cuisine at Beast & Butterflies
- • Order & Grab – Pick up your meals or get them delivered to your room
- • An outdoor swimming pool for a refreshing dip
- • Free shuttle bus services to make exploring Singapore even easier
- • A fitness center to help you stretch out and get fit during your stay
- • Total no of rooms : 293
Book direct for the best rate
When you book direct, not only will you get The Best Rate, but also the best rewards, the best stay and the best room. That means you’ll get the best experience you possibly can. An experience that’s enhanced by a 15% discount for My Millennium members. You’ll even get points to spend on room upgrades, gifts and more. And the offer doesn’t end there – you’ll enjoy 15% off all food and drink options available at M Social Singapore.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, we had to cancel this booking, however M Social totally refunded the amount with very little fuss (compared to another Singapore Hotel also booked). I would definitely book with them again for future trips.
The staff is very willing to help, and the facilities are very new. Enjoyed the stay there. I also like to design of the hotel cause it's very modern. It is also located at a very convenience location in the city
Checked in at this cool and stylish boutique hotel this month for a staycation as i cancelled my trip overseas. I booked the loft terrace with balcony which is perfect! The room has a good space and a balcony to catch some fresh air without going out of your room. And yes, it is sparkling clean! Was assisted by their frontline staff Geraldine upon check in and it was quick and smooth, and she’s friendly. Went to the bar later in the afternoon for some cocktails and played billiards. A staff named Armando served us. He is super friendly and very accommodating, he recommended places to visit within the vicinity and good places to eat or hang out. He is very fun to talk to and his smile is contagious. You can see his passion and enthusiasm on his work; definitely one of the very few staff i will remember. Oh btw, their restaurant Beast and Butterflies served some great food and drinks, must try! I’ll give their service 5star, kudos to you guys! Location was perfect, just outside your hotel are plenty of restaurants and cafes which serve food and drinks from breakfast to dinner, which i love because i saved time from traveling and avoided crowded places. Not to mention the beautiful view of the outdoor seats, facing the Singapore/Robertson Quay river. For perfume enthusiasts, here’s a bonus! Maison G21 just set up their counter inside the hotel. Make sure to check them out. Great varieties of scents and you can even create your own scent, isn’t it cool? This will be a fun and relaxing activity which doesn’t requires you to go out of your hotel. Overall, I really enjoyed my stay at M Social Singapore, highly recommended and i will definitely come back soon. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Get more for less
Want to make your stay a little sweeter? Sign-up to get up to 10% off your room today, and earn points for future stays (we know you'll be back).
The safety and comfort of our guests is our top priority. We have stepped up precautionary measures globally to ensure a safe and comfortable stay. Featuring staycation offers at our Singapore hotels: Enjoy member exclusive rates and additional perks worth over S$300.
90 Robertson Quay, Singapore 238259
Checkin Time: 2PM
Checkout Time: 12PM
FAQ1. What is there to do at M Social Singapore?
M Social Singapore offers the following amenities (charges may apply):
• Fitness centre
• Swimming Pool
• In-house Restaurant
• Activity Space
• Business Center
• Luggage Storage
2. What are the services available at M Social Singapore?
The services available at M Social are –
• Happy Hours
• Complimentary Bus Shuttle Service
• Complimentary WiFi
• AURA – Automated Room Service Robot
• AUSCA – Automated Service Chef Robot
• Multilingual Staff
3. Does M Social Singapore have a restaurant on site?
M Social Singapore has 1 restaurant on-site – Beast & Butterflies.
4. What are the top attractions near M Social Singapore?
The top attractions near M Social Singapore are –
• Robertson Quay
• Clarke Quay
• Orchard Road
• Tiong Bahru
• River Valley
• Great World City Mall
5. What is the available transport near M Social Singapore?
M Social is conveniently located:
- 23 mins to airport
- 7 mins walk to Fort Canning MRT
- 5 mins walk to Bus stops
6. What is the check-in and check-out time?
The check-in and check-out time is:
• Check-in: 1400 Hrs.
• Checkout: 1200 Hrs.
7. Is M Social Singapore handicap friendly?
Yes. M Social Singapore is ADA accessible.
8. Does M Social Singapore have a Bar?
Yes. Beast & Butterflies.
9. What kind of Rooms does M Social Have?
M Social has 293 Rooms:
• Alcove Cosy Room
• Alcove Terrace Room
• Loft Gallery Room
• Loft Premier Room
• Loft Terrace Room
10. Does M Social Singapore have conference, wedding or venues for private events?
Yes. M Social does have spaces and venues for social gatherings.
PARKING FEES (LIMITED LOTS)
Monday to Thursday
06:01hrs to 18:00hrs 1st hour: $4.00
Subsequent half hour or part thereof $3.00
Friday to Sunday / Public Holiday
06:01hrs to 18:00hrs 1st hour: $5.00
Subsequent half hour or part thereof $4.00
Monday to Sunday / Public Holiday
18:01hrs to 06:00hrs Per entry: $6.00
The My Millennium App