has always maintained high levels of cleanliness and hygiene. To further enhance health and safety protocols,we have introduced , which will be implemented in the jurisdictions in which we operate to the extent applicable based on local health authority guidelines.
As a lifestyle boutique hotel, M Social Singapore captures the spirit of adventure behind every stay. Akin to a theatrical experience, M Social Singapore is a stage where we tell a unique story with a well-designed setting and ambiance. The chic loft and alcove interiors designed by famous French visionary Philippe Starck add to the theatricality and sense of intrigue to our hotel.
Whether you’re exploring the open communal spaces such as the hotel’s pool or greeting our robot AURA, or thanking AUSCA our robot breakfast chef, M Social Singapore is the ideal hotel for staycations and business trips.
Why you’ll love staying with us
- • Unique hotel design to suit modern adventurers by renowned designer Philippe Starck
- • With over 293 rooms, book your choice of an alcove or loft-style room
- • Friendly autonomous staff members – AUSCA, the breakfast chef, and AURA, our front of house robot, are here to help
- • Complimentary, high-speed Wi-Fi
- • Full-length windows for a picturesque view of Robertson Quay
- • Open communal spaces to connect you with other travelers
- • In-house modern Asian cuisine at Beast & Butterflies
- • Order & Grab – Pick up your meals or get them delivered to your room
- • An outdoor swimming pool for a refreshing dip
- • Free shuttle bus services to make exploring Singapore even easier (unavailable until further notice)
- • A fitness center to help you stretch out and get fit during your stay
- • Total no of rooms : 293
Book direct for the best rate
When you book direct, not only will you get The Best Rate, but also the best rewards, the best stay and the best room. That means you’ll get the best experience you possibly can. An experience that’s enhanced by a 15% discount for My Millennium members. You’ll even get points to spend on room upgrades, gifts and more. And the offer doesn’t end there – you’ll enjoy 15% off all food and drink options available at M Social Singapore.
We went for the staycation due to Covid period. Very pretty place. We spend around $230 for a loft terrace room. Check in queue was long but very fast. The staff made sure that we are all safe to enter. The hotel was near to great world city. We just have to walk around 15 min to reach there. The inside of the room was really nice but pretty small. My room came with a tree resting place which was located outside. The bed is located on top of the loft. So no disturbance from tv. Just sleep. We had dinner at Beast & Butterflies. Which is the best for the day. But it is a bit pricy. We took a stroll after our dinner and end up in Great World City to get the awfully chocolate. The stroll was filled with people. And a lot of dog lovers. We enjoy the after meal breeze walking. Overall the whole experience was good. We will come back to stay again.
Me and my husband has an overnight staycation with a cocktail workshop inclusion. Reached the hotel at 3:20 pm, check in was a breeze and very smooth. We were assisted by Ms. Geraldine at the reception. She was very kind and nice. She even helped us booked our cocktail workshop. Room was normal size for a singapore standard. Clean and cozy. Wish there is a bidet 😊. Cocktail workshop- we had a 4 pm time slot. The mixologist, Vlad, was very entertaining. We really enjoyed our time there. He is very patient. Thank you for the take away shaker. This was actually the highlight of our stay. Dinner- we ordered a dinner from Beauty and Beast restaurant. Food was definitely good. Breakfast- we would like to commend the very accommodating staffs at the Beauty and Beast Restaurant. We had a very sumptuous breakfast. Overall, we highly recommend this hotel. Staff are very pleasant. We had a wonderful sweet short staycation with you. Thank you M social hotel.
Love the overall outlook of this hotel! Staff upon check in was lovely, we were also served by the kind manager, Ms Geraldine, during our stay, and she was really helpful, we asked for assistance in directions and also regards to the facilities for the hotel and she was always so eager to help. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Will return again soon!
Get more for less
Want to make your stay a little sweeter? Sign-up to get up to 10% off your room today, and earn points for future stays (we know you'll be back).
M Social Singapore
M Social Singapore
M Social Singapore
Triple Treat Staycation
90 Robertson Quay, Singapore 238259
Checkin Time: 2PM
Checkout Time: 12PM
1. Is M social Singapore SG Clean Certified?
Yes, M Social Singapore has been awarded the SG Clean quality mark.
2. What is there to do at M Social Singapore?
M Social Singapore offers the following amenities (charges may apply):
• Fitness centre
• Swimming Pool
• In-house Restaurant
• Activity Space
• Business Center
• Luggage Storage
3. What are the services available at M Social Singapore?
The services available at M Social are –
• Happy Hours
• Complimentary Bus Shuttle Service (unavailable until further notice)
• Complimentary WiFi
• AURA – Automated Room Service Robot
• AUSCA – Automated Service Chef Robot
• Multilingual Staff
4. Does M Social Singapore have a restaurant on site?
M Social Singapore has 1 restaurant on-site – Beast & Butterflies.
5. What are the top attractions near M Social Singapore?
The top attractions near M Social Singapore are –
• Robertson Quay
• Clarke Quay
• Orchard Road
• Tiong Bahru
• River Valley
• Great World City Mall
6. What is the available transport near M Social Singapore?
M Social is conveniently located:
- 23 mins to airport
- 7 mins walk to Fort Canning MRT
- 5 mins walk to Bus stops
7. What is the check-in and check-out time?
The check-in and check-out time is:
• Check-in: 1400 Hrs.
• Checkout: 1200 Hrs.
8. Is M Social Singapore handicap friendly?
Yes. M Social Singapore is ADA accessible.
9. Does M Social Singapore have a Bar?
Yes. Beast & Butterflies.
10. What kind of Rooms does M Social Have?
M Social has 293 Rooms:
• Alcove Cosy Room
• Alcove Terrace Room
• Loft Gallery Room
• Loft Premier Room
• Loft Terrace Room
11. Does M Social Singapore have conference, wedding or venues for private events?
Yes. M Social does have spaces and venues for social gatherings.
PARKING FEES (LIMITED LOTS)
Monday to Thursday
06:01hrs to 18:00hrs 1st hour: $4.00
Subsequent half hour or part thereof $3.00
Friday to Sunday / Public Holiday
06:01hrs to 18:00hrs 1st hour: $5.00
Subsequent half hour or part thereof $4.00
Monday to Sunday / Public Holiday
18:01hrs to 06:00hrs Per entry: $6.00
The My Millennium App