has always maintained high levels of cleanliness and hygiene. To further enhance health and safety protocols,we have introduced , which will be implemented in the jurisdictions in which we operate to the extent applicable based on local health authority guidelines.
As a lifestyle boutique hotel, M Social Singapore captures the spirit of adventure behind every stay. Akin to a theatrical experience, M Social Singapore is a stage where we tell a unique story with a well-designed setting and ambiance. The chic loft and alcove interiors designed by famous French visionary Philippe Starck add to the theatricality and sense of intrigue to our hotel.
Whether you’re exploring the open communal spaces such as the hotel’s pool or greeting our robot AURA, or thanking AUSCA our robot breakfast chef, M Social Singapore is the ideal hotel for staycations and business trips.
Why you’ll love staying with us
- • Unique hotel design to suit modern adventurers by renowned designer Philippe Starck
- • With over 293 rooms, book your choice of an alcove or loft-style room
- • Friendly autonomous staff members – AUSCA, the breakfast chef, and AURA, our front of house robot, are here to help
- • Complimentary, high-speed Wi-Fi
- • Full-length windows for a picturesque view of Robertson Quay
- • Open communal spaces to connect you with other travelers
- • In-house modern Asian cuisine at Beast & Butterflies
- • Order & Grab – Pick up your meals or get them delivered to your room
- • An outdoor swimming pool for a refreshing dip
- • Free shuttle bus services to make exploring Singapore even easier (unavailable until further notice)
- • A fitness center to help you stretch out and get fit during your stay
- • Total no of rooms : 293
Book direct for the best rate
When you book direct, not only will you get The Best Rate, but also the best rewards, the best stay and the best room. That means you’ll get the best experience you possibly can. An experience that’s enhanced by a 15% discount for My Millennium members. You’ll even get points to spend on room upgrades, gifts and more. And the offer doesn’t end there – you’ll enjoy 15% off all food and drink options available at M Social Singapore.
We needed to change air and it meets my expectations! I already stayed in this hotel and decided to come back. It was as good as the first time. Very good hotel and their restaurant on the river side is even better than last time! Amazing cocktails ( i mean really, the bartender Vlad is a killer) cold cuts and cheese were awesome. We enjoyed our stay!
We were presented birthday treat vouchers when we checked-in to our surprise. As I had initially requested for a birthday cake in the room, but that was not an available option, but I was offered other options, but I did not reply the email in the end. The staff who checked us in was really friendly and professional, it made make a really big impression on me. The rooms were really clean and chic, since we stayed in the premier loft, there was also a really comfortable sofa, which we thoroughly enjoyed using, while watching TV. Will definitely come back again for another staycation if circumstances permit.
Great place to stay! Excellent service by the front desk by dashan. Enjoyed out staycation here. Good job! Keep it up. Stay safe Will definitely visit again in the future. Thanks again M Social hotel!!
90 Robertson Quay, Singapore 238259
Checkin Time: 2PM
Checkout Time: 12PM
1. Is M social Singapore SG Clean Certified?
Yes, M Social Singapore has been awarded the SG Clean quality mark.
2. What is there to do at M Social Singapore?
M Social Singapore offers the following amenities (charges may apply):
• Fitness centre
• Swimming Pool
• In-house Restaurant
• Activity Space
• Business Center
• Luggage Storage
3. What are the services available at M Social Singapore?
The services available at M Social are –
• Happy Hours
• Complimentary Bus Shuttle Service (unavailable until further notice)
• Complimentary WiFi
• AURA – Automated Room Service Robot
• AUSCA – Automated Service Chef Robot
• Multilingual Staff
4. Does M Social Singapore have a restaurant on site?
M Social Singapore has 1 restaurant on-site – Beast & Butterflies.
5. What are the top attractions near M Social Singapore?
The top attractions near M Social Singapore are –
• Robertson Quay
• Clarke Quay
• Orchard Road
• Tiong Bahru
• River Valley
• Great World City Mall
6. What is the available transport near M Social Singapore?
M Social is conveniently located:
- 23 mins to airport
- 7 mins walk to Fort Canning MRT
- 5 mins walk to Bus stops
7. What is the check-in and check-out time?
The check-in and check-out time is:
• Check-in: 1400 Hrs.
• Checkout: 1200 Hrs.
8. Is M Social Singapore handicap friendly?
Yes. M Social Singapore is ADA accessible.
9. Does M Social Singapore have a Bar?
Yes. Beast & Butterflies.
10. What kind of Rooms does M Social Have?
M Social has 293 Rooms:
• Alcove Cosy Room
• Alcove Terrace Room
• Loft Gallery Room
• Loft Premier Room
• Loft Terrace Room
11. Does M Social Singapore have conference, wedding or venues for private events?
Yes. M Social does have spaces and venues for social gatherings.
PARKING FEES (LIMITED LOTS)
Monday to Thursday
06:01hrs to 18:00hrs 1st hour: $4.00
Subsequent half hour or part thereof $3.00
Friday to Sunday / Public Holiday
06:01hrs to 18:00hrs 1st hour: $5.00
Subsequent half hour or part thereof $4.00
Monday to Sunday / Public Holiday
18:01hrs to 06:00hrs Per entry: $6.00
The My Millennium App