Redeem your SingapoRediscovers Vouchers with us
SingapoRediscovers Vouchers to be applied at the checkout page. Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-cancellable.
Staggered Check-in Time
We have implemented a queue management system for staggered check-in time. This will reduce wait times during check-in, and ensure the check-in process is smooth and pleasant for all guests. Please click here to pre-book your check-in timeslot (1-2 days before your hotel stay). Guests who have not pre-booked a check-in timeslot may experience significantly longer wait times. We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to having you with us. Please note that M Social Singapore only allows a maximum of 4 people in each room at any one time. (Actual occupancy per room is subject to the policy and occupancy terms of the rate booked.) In order to comply with mandatory safe management measures, there should be no more than 8 individuals gathering in any area.
has always maintained high levels of cleanliness and hygiene. To further enhance health and safety protocols,we have introduced , which will be implemented in the jurisdictions in which we operate to the extent applicable based on local health authority guidelines.
As a lifestyle boutique hotel, M Social Singapore captures the spirit of adventure behind every stay. Akin to a theatrical experience, M Social Singapore is a stage where we tell a unique story with a well-designed setting and ambiance. The chic loft and alcove interiors designed by famous French visionary Philippe Starck add to the theatricality and sense of intrigue to our hotel.
Whether you’re exploring the open communal spaces such as the hotel’s pool or greeting our robot AURA, or thanking AUSCA our robot breakfast chef, M Social Singapore is the ideal hotel for staycations and business trips.
Why you’ll love staying with us
- • Unique hotel design to suit modern adventurers by renowned designer Philippe Starck
- • With over 293 rooms, book your choice of an alcove or loft-style room
- • Friendly autonomous staff members – AUSCA, the breakfast chef, and AURA, our front of house robot, are here to help
- • Complimentary, high-speed Wi-Fi
- • Full-length windows for a picturesque view of Robertson Quay
- • Open communal spaces to connect you with other travelers
- • In-house modern Asian cuisine at Beast & Butterflies
- • Order & Grab – Pick up your meals or get them delivered to your room
- • An outdoor swimming pool for a refreshing dip
- • Free shuttle bus services to make exploring Singapore even easier (unavailable until further notice)
- • A fitness center to help you stretch out and get fit during your stay
- • Total no of rooms : 293
Book direct for the best rate
When you book direct, not only will you get The Best Rate, but also the best rewards, the best stay and the best room. That means you’ll get the best experience you possibly can. An experience that’s enhanced by a 15% discount for My Millennium members. You’ll even get points to spend on room upgrades, gifts and more. And the offer doesn’t end there – you’ll enjoy 15% off all food and drink options available at M Social Singapore.
Get more for less
Want to make your stay a little sweeter? Sign-up to get up to 10% off your room today, and earn points for future stays (we know you'll be back).
M Social Singapore
M Social Singapore
Triple Treat Staycation
M Social Singapore
Mix & Stay
90 Robertson Quay, Singapore 238259
Checkin Time: 3PM
Checkout Time: 12PM
1. Is M social Singapore SG Clean Certified?
Yes, M Social Singapore has been awarded the SG Clean quality mark.
2. What is there to do at M Social Singapore?
M Social Singapore offers the following amenities (charges may apply):
• Fitness center
• Swimming Pool
• In-house Restaurant
• Activity Space
• Business Center
• Luggage Storage
3. What are the services available at M Social Singapore?
The services available at M Social are –
• Happy Hours
• Complimentary Bus Shuttle Service (unavailable until further notice)
• Complimentary WIFI
• AURA – Automated Room Service Robot
• AUSCA – Automated Service Chef Robot
• Multilingual Staff
4. Does M Social Singapore have a restaurant on site?
M Social Singapore has 1 restaurant on-site – Beast & Butterflies.
5. What are the top attractions near M Social Singapore?
The top attractions near M Social Singapore are –
• Robertson Quay
• Clarke Quay
• Orchard Road
• Tiong Bahru
• River Valley
• Great World City Mall
6. What is the available transport near M Social Singapore?
M Social is conveniently located:
- 23 mins to airport
- 7 mins walk to Fort Canning MRT
- 5 mins walk to Bus stops
7. What is the check-in and check-out time?
The check-in and check-out time is:
• Check-in: 1500 Hrs.
• Checkout: 1200 Hrs.
8. Is M Social Singapore handicap friendly?
Yes. M Social Singapore is ADA accessible.
9. Does M Social Singapore have a Bar?
Yes. Beast & Butterflies.
10. What kind of Rooms does M Social Have?
M Social has 293 Rooms:
• Alcove Cosy Room
• Alcove Terrace Room
• Loft Gallery Room
• Loft Premier Room
• Loft Terrace Room
11. Does M Social Singapore have conference, wedding or venues for private events?
Yes. M Social does have spaces and venues for social gatherings.
PARKING FEES (LIMITED LOTS)
Monday to Thursday
06:01hrs to 18:00hrs 1st hour: $4.00
Subsequent half hour or part thereof $3.00
Friday to Sunday / Public Holiday
06:01hrs to 18:00hrs 1st hour: $5.00
Subsequent half hour or part thereof $4.00
Monday to Sunday / Public Holiday
18:01hrs to 06:00hrs Per entry: $6.00
The My Millennium App