As a lifestyle boutique hotel, M Social Singapore captures the spirit of adventure behind every stay. Akin to a theatrical experience, M Social Singapore is a stage where we tell a unique story with a well-designed setting and ambiance. rel="noopener noreferrer" The chic loft and alcove interiors designed by famous French visionary Philippe Starck add to the theatricality and sense of intrigue to our hotel.
Whether you’re exploring the open communal spaces such as the hotel’s pool or greeting our robot AURA, or thanking AUSCA our robot breakfast chef, M Social Singapore is the ideal hotel for staycations and business trips.
Why you’ll love staying with us
- • Unique hotel design to suit modern adventurers by renowned designer Philippe Starck
- • With over 293 rooms, book your choice of an alcove or loft-style room
- • Friendly autonomous staff members – AUSCA, the breakfast chef, and AURA, our front of house robot, are here to help
- • Complimentary, high-speed Wi-Fi
- • Full-length windows for a picturesque view of Robertson Quay
- • Open communal spaces to connect you with other travelers
- • In-house modern Asian cuisine at Beast & Butterflies
- • Order & Grab – Pick up your meals or get them delivered to your room
- • An outdoor swimming pool for a refreshing dip
- • Free shuttle bus services to make exploring Singapore even easier
- • A fitness center to help you stretch out and get fit during your stay
- • Total no of rooms : 293
Book direct for the best rate
When you book direct, not only will you get The Best Rate, but also the best rewards, the best stay and the best room. That means you’ll get the best experience you possibly can. An experience that’s enhanced by a 15% discount for My Millennium members. You’ll even get points to spend on room upgrades, gifts and more. And the offer doesn’t end there – you’ll enjoy 15% off all food and drink options available at M Social Singapore.
This hotel offers you an amazing location, close to many restaurants directly at the river. If you want you can take a stroll along the river, almost reaching up to Marina at the Bay and Gardens at the bay
The hotel is in an excellent location with plenty of places to eat and drink nearby. It is near to the main attractions and the MRT station at Clarke Quay. The hotel has a super boutique vibe and the staff are very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast is plentiful with a choice for everyone - the highlight being the 'robot' that makes your omelette! Rooms are small but adequate & there is a rooftop pool to cool off in. I would definitely stay again if in Singapore.
Stayed at the Loft Gallery, and it’s a small Mezzanine room but comfy enough for two pax. We got the one with the bed on the lower level, so the TV was upstairs alongside a couch which honestly wasn’t the most ideal an arrangement. Cleanliness wise is pretty much alright. Staff were all very friendly. Breakfast buffet spread not a lot of variety but fair enough for a boutique hotel. Location is not the best though (five bus stops away from Town) - the nearest bus stop is a 10mins walk away too.
Get more for less
Want to make your stay a little sweeter? Sign-up to get up to 10% off your room today, and earn points for future stays (we know you'll be back).
M Social Singapore
Staycation with My Millennium
90 Robertson Quay, Singapore 238259
Checkin Time: 2PM
Checkout Time: 12PM