As a lifestyle boutique hotel, M Social Singapore captures the spirit of adventure behind every stay. Akin to a theatrical experience, M Social Singapore is a stage where we tell a unique story with a well-designed setting and ambiance. The chic loft and alcove interiors designed by famous French visionary Philippe Starck add to the theatricality and sense of intrigue to our hotel.
Whether you’re exploring the open communal spaces such as the hotel’s pool or greeting our robot AURA, or thanking AUSCA our robot breakfast chef, M Social Singapore is the ideal hotel for staycations and business trips.
Why you’ll love staying with us
- • Unique hotel design to suit modern adventurers by renowned designer Philippe Starck
- • With over 293 rooms, book your choice of an alcove or loft-style room
- • Friendly autonomous staff members – AUSCA, the breakfast chef, and AURA, our front of house robot, are here to help
- • Complimentary, high-speed Wi-Fi
- • Full-length windows for a picturesque view of Robertson Quay
- • Open communal spaces to connect you with other travelers
- • In-house modern Asian cuisine at Beast & Butterflies
- • Order & Grab – Pick up your meals or get them delivered to your room
- • An outdoor swimming pool for a refreshing dip
- • Free shuttle bus services to make exploring Singapore even easier (unavailable until further notice)
- • A fitness center to help you stretch out and get fit during your stay
- • Total no of rooms : 293
Book direct for the best rate
When you book direct, not only will you get The Best Rate, but also the best rewards, the best stay and the best room. That means you’ll get the best experience you possibly can. An experience that’s enhanced by a 15% discount for My Millennium members. You’ll even get points to spend on room upgrades, gifts and more. And the offer doesn’t end there – you’ll enjoy 15% off all food and drink options available at M Social Singapore.
hotel location very good, two-level rooms, daily cleaning, swimming pool and gym for body regeneration after an eventful day. very good hotel service, various food in the restaurant also. Hotel recommendable.
It is a great place to stay! The rooms were very well furnished with modern yet minimalist decor. Furthermore, housekeeping for small items such as towels and water is done by a robot which was a surprise for us! Definitely one of my most memorable stays!
We would like to tell you about our great experience in the M Social Hotel We have been staying in this hotel for 2 months and it already feels like home The hotel is located in the most amazing location right at the heart of Singapore city center. The quality of the facilities is top notch, and the environment is always welcoming! As we felt that we have been attended in a personal level, we want to thank each of the crew members personally: - Elvine, the conductor of the restaurant orchestra, for the two boiled eggs with fresh salad and plain yogurt every morning :) - Almandro, the pretty face of the dinning room, for the LOVE and warming welcome every morning! - Nash, the professional pool player, who always stays with a smile even tough he wakes up every morning at 5 AM - Adam and Vlad, the bartenders, for the unlimited supply of high quality red wine! And now for the reception team! - Gretchen, the woman with the pretty smile behind the mask, for treating us like family - Grace + Jane - for the huge patience for every time we came to ask for something, including vouchers! - Geraldine - For making us feel so attractive :) - William, the brother, for the small talks at 3 AM when we are back from the Clark Quay - Ming, the princess, that whenever I have a bad day I look at you, see how you shine and I feel happy again - Aura, the robot, for providing us all we need directly to our room M Social team, Thank you for an unforgettable experience! Hope to see you again real soon!
Get more for less
Want to make your stay a little sweeter? Sign-up to get up to 10% off your room today, and earn points for future stays (we know you'll be back).
The safety and comfort of our guests is our top priority. We have stepped up precautionary measures globally to ensure a safe and comfortable stay. Featuring staycation offers at our Singapore hotels: Enjoy member exclusive rates and additional perks worth over S$300.
90 Robertson Quay, Singapore 238259
Checkin Time: 2PM
Checkout Time: 12PM
FAQ1. What is there to do at M Social Singapore?
M Social Singapore offers the following amenities (charges may apply):
• Fitness centre
• Swimming Pool
• In-house Restaurant
• Activity Space
• Business Center
• Luggage Storage
2. What are the services available at M Social Singapore?
The services available at M Social are –
• Happy Hours
• Complimentary Bus Shuttle Service (unavailable until further notice)
• Complimentary WiFi
• AURA – Automated Room Service Robot
• AUSCA – Automated Service Chef Robot
• Multilingual Staff
3. Does M Social Singapore have a restaurant on site?
M Social Singapore has 1 restaurant on-site – Beast & Butterflies.
4. What are the top attractions near M Social Singapore?
The top attractions near M Social Singapore are –
• Robertson Quay
• Clarke Quay
• Orchard Road
• Tiong Bahru
• River Valley
• Great World City Mall
5. What is the available transport near M Social Singapore?
M Social is conveniently located:
- 23 mins to airport
- 7 mins walk to Fort Canning MRT
- 5 mins walk to Bus stops
6. What is the check-in and check-out time?
The check-in and check-out time is:
• Check-in: 1400 Hrs.
• Checkout: 1200 Hrs.
7. Is M Social Singapore handicap friendly?
Yes. M Social Singapore is ADA accessible.
8. Does M Social Singapore have a Bar?
Yes. Beast & Butterflies.
9. What kind of Rooms does M Social Have?
M Social has 293 Rooms:
• Alcove Cosy Room
• Alcove Terrace Room
• Loft Gallery Room
• Loft Premier Room
• Loft Terrace Room
10. Does M Social Singapore have conference, wedding or venues for private events?
Yes. M Social does have spaces and venues for social gatherings.
PARKING FEES (LIMITED LOTS)
Monday to Thursday
06:01hrs to 18:00hrs 1st hour: $4.00
Subsequent half hour or part thereof $3.00
Friday to Sunday / Public Holiday
06:01hrs to 18:00hrs 1st hour: $5.00
Subsequent half hour or part thereof $4.00
Monday to Sunday / Public Holiday
18:01hrs to 06:00hrs Per entry: $6.00
The My Millennium App