Treat yourself to a slice of the Suite life and relax at Chelsea Harbour Hotel with Afternoon Tea for two and overnight accommodation in any of our suites.
The specially designed and created menu by Senior Head Chef Kuljit Singh includes finger sandwiches filled with classic and contemporary delights such as; salmon and cucumber, a modern twist on the quintessential cucumber sandwich created in the 1700s; coronation chicken, a sandwich created in 1953 specifically for Queen Elizabeth II’s coronation; and brie and purple piccalilli, a quirky take on the classic British teatime treat, all of which will be served on a bespoke, time machine-inspired Afternoon Tea stand complete with dry ice making for a truly magical experience.
Enjoy in our riverside restaurant, with a complimentary glass of Veuve Clicquot before relaxing in one of our elegant suites before waking to breakfast on the house.
- Afternoon Tea for two
- Complimentary glass of Champagne with Afternoon Tea
- Overnight accommodation in one of our suites for two
- Complimentary Full English Breakfast
Terms & Conditions
- A credit card must be used to guarantee the booking.
- Cancellation policy 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Available for all Suite types and only valid for party of two.