Get The Chelsea Treatment Terms and Conditions
MILLENNIUM HOTELS AND RESORTS
Get The Chelsea Treatment #ReplaytoWin and #SquadGoals Social Media Competition
ATTENTION: Due to the global COVID-19 situation, the social media competition Get The Chelsea Treatment has been temporarily postponed.
All entries already gathered will still be valid. Resumption date is TBA.
Thank you to all our Blues fans who have already entered. We look forward to continuing this competition in the future.
- Participation in this competition (“Get The Chelsea Treatment with Millennium Hotels and Resorts") constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions ("Official Rules").
- The Competition is sponsored by M&C Sponsorship Limited ("Sponsor") with its registered office at M&C Reservations Services Limited, Corporate Headquarters, Scarsdale Place, Kensington, London, W8 5SY, United Kingdom. Any questions, comments, or complaints about this Competition should be directed to Sponsor at email@example.com.
- Chelsea Football Club Limited and its affiliates (collectively,“Chelsea FC”) are not responsible for the operation of this Competition and have no liability to any entrant in connection with this Competition.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not improve your chance of winning. The competition is void where prohibited by law or where registration or filing requirements of any state or local jurisdiction have not been complied with.
- To enter this Competition, you must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, and not an employee, intern, contractor or volunteer of Sponsor or any entity that is directly or indirectly controlled by Sponsor and/or M&C Reservations Services Limited and associated hotels (collectively, the "Millennium Group"), Imperial Leisure Limited (“Imperial Leisure”), Chelsea Football Club Limited and its affiliates (“Chelsea FC”), Greenroom Digital Pty Limited (“Greenroom”), or CSM Sport and Entertainment LLP (“CSM”), or an immediate family or household member of any such person.
- By entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to enter and claim a Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to request proper identification to verify your eligibility. Upon Sponsor‘s request, you must present such identification or other documentation supporting your eligibility for Sponsor’s review.
- HOW TO ENTER
- This Competition will open at 12:00 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) on Wednesday 12th February, 2020 and end at 12:00 p.m., GMT, on Tuesday 31st March, 2020 (“Prize Draw Period”).
- Partipants will be able to enter the competition by
- Share a image on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, with the hashtag #chelseasquadgoals included OR
- When requested, comment on a Facebook or Instagram video with a correct answer to a episode related question
- The main prize (“Prize”) is:
- An exclusive ‘behind the scenes’ visit to watch the Chelsea FC first team in training for one winner and three guests at the the Chelsea Football Club training groundin Cobham, Surrey, including the opportunities to talk with, get autographs from and photos with some of the team.
- One entry per person. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of entry will void all submissions via such method.
- Late, invalid, incomplete and/or fraudulent entries will not be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for entries which are lost or delayed in transit, regardless of cause.
- SELECTION OF WINNER AND PRIZES
- At 12:30 Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) on Thursday 2nd April, the Sponsor shall draw at random from all valid entries received, one winner for the Prize with the option of plus three guests. The Winner shall be notified via the social media profile used to make the entry. If the Winner does not claim the Prize or is not available within 7 days of the notification, Sponsor reserves the right to draw another winner at random. The decisions of Sponsor are final and binding.
- Any and all taxes on the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner(s), as applicable.
- The exact date of the Prize training experience is TBA. It will be during April or early May, mid-week, and all subject to the football club’s training schedule.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Prize is non-transferrable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If you win the Prize:
- you may be required to complete and sign Sponsor’s form of Liability and Publicity Release consistent with these Official Rules (where not prohibited by law);
- you will be responsible for organising your own transport to the CFC traning field in Cobham, Surrey; and
- Sponsor reserves the right to provide a substitute Prize of reasonably equivalent value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
- PERSONAL DATA
- Your participation in the Competition does not grant you any right or licence to use or display any name, logo or other trademark of Sponsor, including any of Millennium Hotels and Resorts’ brands or trademarks.
- Where permitted by applicable law, by participating in this Competition, you grant Sponsor and the Millennium Hotels and Resorts’ Group the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use any materials submitted by you in connection with the Competition (including without limitation your name, picture, voice, statements and other biographical information) for advertising and promotional purposes throughout the world in any and all media without compensation.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; RELEASE; INDEMNIFICATION; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- By participating in this competition, you agree: (i) to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of sponsor and (ii) in so far as is permitted by applicable laws, to forever and irrevocably release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor and its owners, subsidiaries, affiliates, any advertising and promotion agencies (and the directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns of each) from and against any and all liability for personal injuries, loss, or damage, including, without limitation, direct and indirect damages, and death or property damage resulting from, arising from, or in connection with (a) the participation (or the inability to participate) in the competition and/or any element or activity thereof or (b) any prize, including any liability/damage resulting from, arising from, or in connection with the acceptance, possession, use, misuse or non-use of any prize; any defects in any prize; any inability to use any prize; or lost, late, stolen, misdirected, or damaged prize.
- Without limiting Section G(1) and where permitted by applicable law, Sponsor excludes all liability whatsoever for any costs, expenses, losses, damages, liabilities, injury or disappointment including any loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings and whether special, direct, indirect or consequential suffered by you howsoever arising in connection with the Competition and/or any Prize, and in so far as is permitted by applicable laws, under no circumstance shall Sponsor have any liability that exceeds the value of any Prize awarded.
- GOVERNING LAW
- These Official Rules, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including any non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Only you may enforce the terms of these Official Rules and any rights of third parties under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement are excluded.
- Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, modify, or terminate the Competition, or these Official Rules at any time by posting updated Official Rules at: www.millenniumhotels.com, or via the applicable SocialMedia Provider channel (as applicable).
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, or illegal provisions were not contained herein.
- Sponsor’s failure or delay to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.