Assistant Night Manager
Millennium Hotels and Resorts is one of New Zealand's largest hotel operators and part of a rapidly expanding international network of hotels. This company has the ability to offer a dynamic career path for those who prove themselves through commitment, talent and results.
Want to get Social Full Time Assistant Night Manager required Join Auckland's newest and most social lifestyle Hotel Auckland's newest hotel, M Social will make its debut mid-2017. The location is undeniably the 'best in town' and the new hotel has been designed to maximize social synergies for those who live, work and play nearby.
M Social Auckland caters to a mind-set and not a particular age group. It is a unique experience for the style conscience modern traveller with a dynamic design to provide a seamless transition from business or leisure. Are you ready to get involved and get social? Do you live this mind-set? We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic and experienced Assistant Night Manager to join our over-night team in a varied and exciting role.
Your Key Responsibilities will include
- Responsible for all over-night operations of the Front Office department
- Maintaining an excellent level of customer service and guest comfort at all times
- Requires an individual with sound numerical and accounting abilities as you will produce a number of revenue and tracking reports
- Reviewing daily sales transactions of the front office and food and beverage outlets to record any variances Accountable for ensuring the security and safety of the hotel at all times and assisting in the management of the hotels legal requirements
- Performing the role of Receptionist where needed Key Skills and Experience Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to manage and exceed customer service standards
- Self-motivation, initiative and enthusiasm
- Flexibility to work all shifts including days, nights, weekends and public holidays
- A high level of personal presentation Proven experience in Front Office staff training
- Ability to use Opera Hotel software is essential General Managers Certificate and LCQ is preferable for this role
- A current Full clean New Zealand Drivers License is a MUST for this role
- Valid visa to be able to work in New Zealand for at least 6 months.
- On-duty free Car park available
- Attractive salaries
- Career development and nationally accredited training opportunities
- Discounted Hotel rates, nationally and internationally
- Meals on duty, uniform provided
- Brand new team, pre-opening experience
- Discounted health insurance
Only people with a legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this vacancy. Please only apply if you have the appropriate documentary evidence. Seniority Level Associate Industry Restaurants Leisure, Travel & Tourism Hospitality Employment Type Full-time Job Functions