Using cookies helps us to provide you with a good online experience by enabling us to recognise you as a previous user and save your preferences (e.g. log in details); by helping us to customise the content of, and your experience of, our Site and to improve our Site.
We use different classes of cookies:
· First party cookies: Our Site plants these in your browser and/or hard drive. You will be assigned a unique identity so we can track your journey through our Site. First party cookies enable us to recognise you and help us to personalise and manage how you experience our Sites.
· Third party cookies: These are planted by parties other than us, often for advertising purposes or to enable a particular Site add-in to function.
· Persistent cookies: These are stored in your browser and/or hard drive between browsing sessions until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them in accordance with each cookie’s file duration. They allow our Site to recognise you when you return to our sites, in order to track your preferences and to tailor any particular goods or services for you.
· Session cookies: These are temporary cookies which expire at the end of a browser session (i.e. when you close your browser). They allow our Sites to link your actions during a browser session so you can use the site more efficiently.
We also use the following specific categories of cookies:
· Strictly necessary cookies: These are required for our Site to operate, e.g. they enable you to log into secure areas or use a shopping cart, as applicable.
· Analytical/Performance cookies: These allow us to obtain data on the usage of our Site (e.g. record visitor numbers) and how those visitors move around our Site. This information helps us to improve our Site’s effectiveness and ease of use.
· Functionality cookies: These recognise you when you return to our Site and enable us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (e.g. your choice of language or region).
· Targeting cookies: These record your visit to our Site, the pages you visit and the links you follow. We will use this information to tailor our Site and any advertising displayed on them to your interests.
For more information on what cookies and similar technologies we use, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can block cookies by activating your browser settings to refuse all or some cookies. For more information on cookie management and blocking or deleting cookies for a wide variety of browsers, visit All About Cookies https://allaboutcookies.org/. However, if you block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access or have full functionality and use of all or parts of our Site.
3 Changes to this Cookie Notice
We reserve the right to modify this Notice at any time. We will post any changes on this page and, where appropriate, notify you by email. Please refer back to this Notice frequently to see any updates or changes.
This Cookie Notice became effective as of December 2023.