It is important to us that you are given appropriate information to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Here you can find details of our hotel policies on items such as check-in times, check-out times, cancellations, payment and much more. For additional details, please contact the hotel and speak to one of our helpful team members
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-In Time: 3:00 pm
- Check-Out Time: 12:00 pm
- Early Arrival fee: Complimentary, subject to availability
- Late Check-Out Fee: $100 plus tax until 6:00 pm. Full nightly rate is applied after 6:00 pm.
- Minimum Age to Register: 21
- Incidental Deposit: $100 per night is taken on credit or debit card at time of check-in. The authorization is released at the time of check-out and will be returned within 3-5 business days.
- Rollaway Bed Fee: $30 per day. Subject to availability.
- Facilities Fee / Resort Fee: $25 per night.
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Premium high-bandwidth service is available at $9.95 per day.
- Luggage Storage: Complimentary
- Occupancy Tax: 14%
- LA Tourism Tax: 1.5%
- CA Tourism Tax: 0.5%
- Food and Beverage Tax: 9.5%
Cancellation policies vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation received at time of booking to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance, please call or email The Biltmore Los Angeles directly.
Accepted Payment Options
- American Express
- Diner's Club
- China Union Pay
- Service Animals Allowed: Yes
- Pets Allowed: No
- Self Parking:Not Available
- Valet Parking:$50 per night per vehicle
- Shuttle Service: Not Available. Please contact concierge at BiltmoreConcierge.US@MILLENNIUMHOTELS.com for transportation assistance. Prices vary by airport.
- EV Charging Service available upon request to Valet, first 2-hour free charging until Dec. 31, 2019
Shipping and Receiving
We are pleased to accept packages for registered guests. Please make sure the name of the package matches the name on the reservation. Handling fee applies, please contact The Biltmore Los Angeles for additional details.
The Biltmore Los Angeles is a smoke-free environment. A $250 room recovery fee, per incident, will be charged for smoking in your room.