Dear valued guest,
In this time of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, Millennium Hotels and Resorts assures you that your safety and comfort remain our highest priority. Our thoughts are with those who are affected by this virus and those who are caring for them.
Please find below an update on what we are doing to ensure maximum flexibility for your bookings and your wellbeing when you stay with us.
Flexibility on your travel plans.
- All Millennium Hotels and Resorts worldwide will allow guests who have made bookings from or to Greater China, South Korea, Japan, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Iran and UAE for stays before April 30, 2020, to modify their reservations free of charge or receive a full refund for cancellation, where applicable. This is valid for bookings made directly with the hotel, from our brand website (www.millenniumhotels.com) or via our call centre. Please contact the hotel directly to modify or cancel your reservations.
- For bookings made through a travel intermediary (e.g. travel agents, OTAs), please contact your booking provider for assistance.
- For new reservations, we recognise the need for flexibility in your travel plans as well. Our flexible rates and special rates will now allow you to cancel up to three days prior to your arrival. This is valid for bookings made directly with the hotel, from our brand website (www.millenniumhotels.com).
- All Millennium Hotels and Resorts worldwide will allow groups from Greater China, South Korea, Japan, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Iran and UAE for stays before April 30, 2020, to modify their reservations free of charge, as long as the new booking takes place within 12 months from original booking date. A rate supplement may apply depending on the new dates. Exceptions will be taken care of on a case-by-case basis.
We Clean. We Care. We Welcome.
We have stepped up precautionary measures globally at all our hotels as the safety of our guests and employees is paramount to us. We take the utmost care to ensure every stay with us is safe, clean and comfortable.
We clean our hotels to ensure safety and comfort for our guests. Our measures include:
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitisation of guest rooms.
- Frequent sanitisation of high-contact points, such as elevator buttons, door handles, reception counters, bathrooms and conference rooms.
- Hand sanitisers placed at guest contact areas, such as hotel lobbies and conference space.
- Infrared thermometers available at front desk to conduct temperature checks of our guests and employees upon request, in certain jurisdictions and subject to availability.
- Provision of medical masks and gloves for our guests and employees upon request, subject to availability.
- Regular training of our employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19. This is vital to help combat the spread of viruses and the health of our employees and guests.
We care for our guests and employees by introducing additional measures to safeguard their wellbeing. Our employees have been briefed on the guidelines provided by the World Health Organization and local health authorities. They are ready to render assistance to any guest that may feel unwell.
We conduct daily meetings with our employees to review any relevant situation. Millennium Hotels and Resorts is in constant communication with the relevant health and travel authorities to keep our guests and employees updated and to advise them on appropriate measures to observe.
We welcome our guests into our hotels with the same warmth and hospitality we have always done. While the COVID-19 outbreak is a precipitously changing and fluid situation, we are committed to keeping you informed and to care for you as a valued Millennium Hotels and Resorts guest.
Millennium Hotels and Resorts looks forward to welcoming you, wherever your travels may take you.
Updated: 17 March 2020