Información del programa
As a member of American Airlines AAdvantage®, you can earn 500 AAdvantage miles (Millennium) and 250 AAdvantage miles (Copthorne) for every qualifying stay at Millennium Hotels and Resorts worldwide.
Please note that Promotional, Discounted and Weekend Rates are not eligible for mileage.
American Airlines reserves the right to change AAdvantage programme rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers at any time without notice and to end the AAdvantage programme with six months notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the mileage awards or credits that you have accumulated. Members may not be able to obtain all offered awards at all times or use awards for all destinations or on all flights. AAdvantage travel awards, mileage accrual and special offers are subject to government regulations. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. Unless specified, AAdvantage miles earned through this promotion/offer do not count toward elite status qualification or Million MilerSM status. For complete details about the AAdvantage programme, visit www.aa.com.
AmericanAirlines, AAdvantage, AAdvantage with Scissor Eagle design and Million Miler are marks of American Airlines, Inc.
*Participating hotels are subjected to Frequent Flyer Programme and Millennium Hotels and Resorts' discretion
- AAdvantage members should show their AAdvantage membership card or quote their number upon check-in at the hotel.
- AAdvantage members must be resident on a qualifying rate in order to earn AAdvantage miles.
- Only one AAdvantage member per room may earn AAdvantage miles.
- Consecutive nights are classed as one qualifying stay.
- Members may only claim airline miles (points) on one partner mileage programme per stay.
- Members may only claim miles (points) against their own accommodation.