One item has been added to your favourites
Tours & Activities
No hidden costs - the price you see is the price you pay
Select Travel Date and Travelers
We're sorry - this option is sold out on this day. Please select other dates.
chose number of participants to continue
Please note: After your purchase is confirmed we will email you a link to your voucher.
- Product Details
- Important Information
Meet your guide at Castle Clinton, a former fort inside Battery Park in Manhattan, to hop on the ferry to Liberty Island. You’ll bypass the lines with priority boarding, allowing you more time to enjoy historical facts about the Statue of Liberty National Monument and learn why it is a symbol of freedom for some many people worldwide.
Admire the New York City skyline as you disembark on Liberty Island and explore the grounds on a guided tour. Your ticket grants you access to the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty, which features several observation levels and a museum with exhibits on the iconic landmark’s construction and architecture.
Afterward, board the ferry to Ellis Island and listen as your guide shares information about this historical gateway to America.
Upon arrival, tour the grounds and spend time at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. Inside the restored Great Hall, hear stories about the former federal immigration station that processed more than 12 million immigrants from its opening in 1892 until closing in 1954. You'll also learn how US citizens can trace their ancestors here.
You are on your own for the remainder of the visit, staying as long as you want before you return to Manhattan.
Please note the 8:30am tour will have the least wait. Later tours will encounter longer wait times.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
We really enjoyed our Liberty Island tour. Very informative and enjoyable. We highly recommend this tour!
Marzena GAugust 2017
One of the best tour I ever took. Our guide Sara was very knowledgeable and fun. Amazing experience!!! Highly recommended to anyone who visit the New York!
martin dAugust 2017
We really enjoyed the tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Our guide Zach was really great! He knew lots of history and other info and even threw in some humor to keep it interesting. He spoke loud and clear and was easy to understand. He seemed to really care whether we were having a great tour. We got to go to the top of the pedestal 200 steps, but not info the Statue books up months in advance. We really enjoyed to tour and would go again.
- Early Reserve line access to board the ferry to save time at departure
- Access to Pedestal Museum at Liberty Island and the Museum at Ellis Island
- Round-trip ferry ticket
- Expert guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Lockers for large items on Liberty Island (available for $2.00)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour. The tour departs promptly and if late, you will NOT be able to catch up and will miss the tour. There are no refunds for missing the tour.
- Please note the 8:30am tour will have the least wait. Later tours will encounter longer wait times.
- The guided portion of the tour is approximately 4-hours, however it is recommended to allow at least 1 additional hour to fully experience Ellis Island. Return to Battery Park is at the participants own leisure
- Food available for purchase on the ferry, at the Statue of Liberty, and on Ellis Island
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Security screening will take place prior to entering the ferry. Visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening.
- Backpacks, strollers and other large items must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island. These lockers are available for $2.00 per locker. This fee is not included
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Photographs are permitted, tripods and monopods are prohibited
- Children 3 and under free with paid adult ticket
Schedule and Pricing
Battery Park, New York
Departure Time and Comments
Concludes at Ellis Island. You may take the ferry back to Battery Park at your leisure
Millennium Hotels and Resorts sell travel experiences on behalf of Viator, Inc as an agent.
If you have any questions or doubts, please take a look at our online FAQs.