One item has been added to your favourites
Select Travel Date and Travellers
We're sorry - this option is sold out on this day. Please select other dates.
chose number of participants to continue
Please note: Tours+ tickets can only be purchased together with a hotel room booking. Please add a hotel room booking to your shopping cart before checkout.
After your purchase is confirmed, we will email you the link to your voucher. Maximum of 4 tickets per booking. 3 days advanced notice required.
Tours+ tickets can only be purchased together with a room booking in your shopping cart before checkout. After your purchase is confirmed, we will email you a link to your voucher. Maximum of 4 tickets per booking. 3 days advanced notice required.
- Product Details
- Important Information
Meet your guide at Castle Clinton, a former fort inside Battery Park in Manhattan, to hop on the ferry to Liberty Island. You’ll bypass the lines with priority boarding, allowing you more time to enjoy historical facts about the Statue of Liberty National Monument and learn why it is a symbol of freedom for some many people worldwide.
Admire the New York City skyline as you disembark on Liberty Island and explore the grounds on a guided tour. Your ticket grants you access to the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty, which features several observation levels and a museum with exhibits on the iconic landmark’s construction and architecture.
Afterward, board the ferry to Ellis Island and listen as your guide shares information about this historical gateway to America.
Upon arrival, tour the grounds and spend time at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. Inside the restored Great Hall, hear stories about the former federal immigration station that processed more than 12 million immigrants from its opening in 1892 until closing in 1954. You'll also learn how US citizens can trace their ancestors here.
You are on your own for the remainder of the visit, staying as long as you want before you return to Manhattan.
Please note the 8:30am tour will have the least wait. Later tours will encounter longer wait times.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Angie MJuly 2018
What a wonderful experience. Our tour guide Alice was phenomenal. So glad we decided to take the tour instead of just going about it on own. I've never been much for tours, but after Alice's engaging tour I am a convert.
Joann RJuly 2018
We used Viator on July 5th to tour The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Evan the tour guide was FANTASTIC. He was so knowledgeable, kind, knew the names of our group members about 20 instantly and made sure we didn't get lost! We were a group of 6 - and could not have had this experience on our own. It was so memorable - we even looked up family in the Ellis Island registry. So wonderful and all made possible and easy by Viator and Evan our guide. We also used Viator in Paris at the Eiffel Tower - it was perfect and so simple. There may be a small fee involved but it's worth every cent and more... Thank you so much for the memories of a lifetime. Joann R
diane cJuly 2018
Out tour guide Nathan was fantastic!
- Early Reserve line access to board the ferry to save time at departure
- Access to Pedestal Museum at Liberty Island and the Museum at Ellis Island
- Round-trip ferry ticket
- Expert guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Lockers for large items on Liberty Island (available for $2.00)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour. The tour departs promptly and if late, you will NOT be able to catch up and will miss the tour. There are no refunds for missing the tour.
- Please note the 8:30am tour will have the least wait. Later tours will encounter longer wait times.
- The guided portion of the tour is approximately 4-hours, however it is recommended to allow at least 1 additional hour to fully experience Ellis Island. Return to Battery Park is at the participants own leisure
- Food available for purchase on the ferry, at the Statue of Liberty, and on Ellis Island
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Security screening will take place prior to entering the ferry. Visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening.
- Backpacks, strollers and other large items must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island. These lockers are available for $2.00 per locker. This fee is not included
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Photographs are permitted, tripods and monopods are prohibited
- Children 3 and under free with paid adult ticket
Schedule and Pricing
Battery Park, New York
Departure Time and Comments
Concludes at Ellis Island. You may take the ferry back to Battery Park at your leisure
Millennium Hotels and Resorts sell travel experiences on behalf of Viator, Inc as an agent.
If you have any questions or doubts, please take a look at our online FAQs.