One item has been added to your favourites
Tours & Activities
No hidden costs - the price you see is the price you pay
Select Travel Date and Travelers
We're sorry - this option is sold out on this day. Please select other dates.
chose number of participants to continue
Please note: After your purchase is confirmed we will email you a link to your voucher.
- Product Details
- Important Information
With its soaring skyscrapers, countless museums, bustling parks and distinctive neighborhoods, New York City can be overwhelming to even the most intrepid visitor. This Big Bus tour makes navigating the Big Apple and seeing its most famous sights a breeze!
Show your paper or mobile voucher to a member of the Big Bus staff at any of the stops along your route and hop aboard for your tour of the city. Relax on your open-top, double-decker bus as you cruise the streets of Manhattan on either the Uptown, Downtown or Midtown Loop, and listen to your passionate guide share facts and anecdotes about the city's history and celebrated landmarks. Take your fill of share-worthy photos of well-known sights and neighborhoods including Times Square, the Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Little Italy and Central Park.Remain on the bus for each 2-hour loop, or hop on and off at the stops to explore attractions and neighborhoods at your own pace. End your tour in the evening at any stop along either route.
Want more? Upgrade to a 2-day pass, which includes a bus loop around Brooklyn tour and sightseeing cruise or night tour. Choose to upgrade to the 3-day pass to include all tours plus a 2-hour Night bus tour and sightseeing cruise. (see Itinerary for details).
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Louis HJune 2017
This tour was a great way to learn the location of points of interest and how to navigate through this amazing city. Highly recommend this to first time visitors as a must do on their first day. Tour guides where very informative.
Ariel HJune 2017
Easy to find, reliable, clean, professional driver and the best view of the city, we got to visit many places that would have been imposible on our own
Kwang CJune 2017
It's amazing but they have only hop-on hop-off tour.
If you just want to see New York by yourself, they are the best value.
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Sightseeing Cruise (if option selected)
- Night Tour (if option selected)
- Admission to Museum of the City of New York (if option selected)
- Live guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passes are valid for either 1, 2 or 3 days at time of first redemption
- Classic 1-day tickets will be valid for same day use. Tickets claimed after 2pm will be valid for 24 hours from time of redemption
- Recorded commentary available in 10 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean and Russian.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Panoramic night tour operates on a first-come, first-served basis, so try to arrive early to secure your seat (if option selected)
- Night Tour is not a hop-on hop-off tour
Schedule and Pricing
Board the bus at any stop along your route
Departure Time and Comments
Summer Hours (April 1 - November 1) Downtown buses 8am-6pm, departs every 15-20 minutes Uptown buses 9am-6pm, departs every 20-25 minutes Midtown buses 8:30am-5pm, departs every 30 minutes Brooklyn Tour buses 10am-3pm, departs every 60 minutes Night Tour 7pm-9pm, departs every 30 minutes Winter Hours (November 1 - March 31) Downtown buses 8am-5pm, departs every 15-20 minutes Uptown buses 9am-5pm, departs every 20-25 minutes Midtown buses 8:30am-5pm, departs every 30 minutes Brooklyn Tour buses 10am-3pm, departs every 60 minutes Night Tour 6pm-8pm, departs every 30 minutes Frequency is approximate. Delays possible due to heavy traffic. /
Millennium Hotels and Resorts sell travel experiences on behalf of Viator, Inc as an agent.
If you have any questions or doubts, please take a look at our online FAQs.