One item has been added to your favourites
No hidden costs - the price you see is the price you pay
Select Travel Date and Travellers
We're sorry - this option is sold out on this day. Please select other dates.
chose number of participants to continue
Please note: After your purchase is confirmed we will email you a link to your voucher.
Maximum 4 tickets per booking.3 days advanced notice required.
- Product Details
- Important Information
The Empire State Building is waiting for you day or night. Come watch the sunset as New York is bathed in warm orange, red and yellow tones, then stick around as the lights come on all over town. Or come later and listen to the live music (weekends only) as the stars and lights twinkle romantically. Whenever you come, enjoy the magic without the wait.
There are 3 lines at the Empire State Building Observatory: the security line (required for all visitors), the ticket line and the elevator line. You may proceed directly to the turnstile with your voucher.
VIP Express Experience Upgrade
Speed past the lines on your way to the tallest point in Manhattan! Your VIP Express Experience voucher will enable you to proceed directly to the front of every line, saving valuable time to do all the other things New York is famous for. Don't spend your valuable holiday time waiting in line -- there's no faster way to the top of the Empire State Building!
You'll be greeted on the second floor to redeem your pass pre-security, eliminating the need to redeem vouchers at the ticket office. You'll also receive a special wristband to identify you as a VIP Express Experience pass holder.
VIP Express Experience passes are especially valuable from Memorial Day through Labor Day, from Thanksgiving until New Year's any time of day and all holiday weekends. Other times of year the pass is recommended for planned visits between 11am and 2pm, and one hour before and after sunset. Limited numbers of passes are sold, so typical wait time is under 5-minutes. Specific wait times cannot be guaranteed, only front of line privileges.
Voucher can be redeemed within a year of date originally selected - plan your visit around the weather!
- Skip the line
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Family friendly
Visited before dusk and watched the city lights come on as the darkness crept over the surrounding area. Great views of Manhatten, try to catch Times Square lighting up.
Recommend skip-the-line tickets, there are several queues to join going up and coming back down, we were able to go the the front of each queue led by a member of staff.
Highly recommended experirence.
Kim WOctober 2017
Amazing tine at the Empire State Building! We went I. The evening so the queues weren’t so long but wetr still really glad we opted for the front of the line passes.
Nicola GOctober 2017
We decided the night before to get up early as we had a lot we wanted to do - we were therefore at the building just after eight, and it was the best time to go - no queues, and very few people so we had uninterrupted views to take lots of photo's - the only downside was that we had paid extra for skip the line tickets which we then didn't need!
- Admission to Observation Deck
- A free multimedia tour APP is included with every admission to the Empire State Building. Download the APP for free from either the Apple Store or Google Play, or connect once on-site via the free Wi-Fi.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Admission to the 102nd Observatory Deck
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vouchers are valid up to a year from travel date selected
- No refunds due to weather conditions, length of lines or wait times at the building
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant tickets for children 0-5 years are free and can be picked up at the ticket desk upon arrival
- Skip-the-line privileges are only available with the VIP Express Experience Admission Ticket option
- 102nd-floor Observatory : Admission tickets to the 102nd-floor observatory are sold at the observatory ticket office, on the 2nd floor of the building. Admission costs USD 20.00 in addition to regular admission tickets.
Schedule and Pricing
Empire State Building
Departure Time and Comments
8am to 2am Last elevators to the top are at 1:15am July 4: The observatory will close at 7:00pm for the annual fireworks event and reopen at the conclusion of the fireworks display, approximately 10:00pm. /
Millennium Hotels and Resorts sell travel experiences on behalf of Viator, Inc as an agent.
If you have any questions or doubts, please take a look at our online FAQs.