One item has been added to your favourites
Select Travel Date and Travellers
We're sorry - this option is sold out on this day. Please select other dates.
chose number of participants to continue
Please note: Tours+ tickets can only be purchased together with a hotel room booking. Please add a hotel room booking to your shopping cart before checkout.
After your purchase is confirmed, we will email you the link to your voucher. Maximum of 4 tickets per booking. 3 days advanced notice required.
Tours+ tickets can only be purchased together with a room booking in your shopping cart before checkout. After your purchase is confirmed, we will email you a link to your voucher. Maximum of 4 tickets per booking. 3 days advanced notice required.
This tour cannot be cancelled after booking.
- Product Details
- Important Information
You'll meet at the new showroom on Ocean Ave in Santa Monica, where we will get some paperwork out of the way and begin the training process. Before you know it, we'll be gliding off on our adventure from Santa Monica to Venice along the beach bike path. Sights will include:
- Santa Monica Pier, with its carousel and Ferris wheel
- Muscle Beach (original and current), where body builders, gymnasts, and lifeguards work out
- Venice Graffiti Walls, seen in dozens of movies and TV shows
- Venice Skate Park, where skateboarders carve and grind at one of the best skate parks in America
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
Amy QJuly 2018
Stranded in LA traffic, we were 30 min late to our tour. The company was incredibly accommodating and worked us in anyway. The tour guide was super and we loved the sites!
Liane OApril 2018
The tour was excellent with lot of fun.
We did this tour with Drew and it was great. Drew was very knowledgable and was a great guide. We were about 20 minutes late arriving. we TOTALLY underestimated the amount of time it would take for the rail system from LA to Santa Monica. It was about an hour But even though we were late, Drew was totally chill about it. We were thinking that since it was a 2 hour tour that we would only get 1hr 40. But nope. Drew did't take off any of our time. We got the full 2 hours down to Venice and back. It was great. I definitely recommend this tour! And book Drew if you can :-
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children must be at least 12 years old and accompanied by a parent
Schedule and Pricing
Downtown Santa Monica
Departure Time and Comments
10am 1pm /
Millennium Hotels and Resorts sell travel experiences on behalf of Viator, Inc as an agent.
If you have any questions or doubts, please take a look at our online FAQs.