One item has been added to your favourites
No hidden costs - the price you see is the price you pay
Select Travel Date and Travellers
We're sorry - this option is sold out on this day. Please select other dates.
chose number of participants to continue
Please note: After your purchase is confirmed we will email you a link to your voucher.
Maximum 4 tickets per booking.3 days advanced notice required.
- Product Details
- Important Information
Meet your guide for your half-day bike-and-brewery tour, departing in the afternoon. The first stop on your 4-hour itinerary is Twisted Pine Brewery, whose whimsical motto is 'Stay Twisted.' Enjoy the homey atmosphere of their tasting room while sampling a seasonal favorite (own expense). You'll then bike over to Upslope Brewery featuring delicious ales in a laid-back atmosphere. Finally, pedal to Boulder Beer Company, Colorado’s first microbrewery.
If you’re hungry, snacks and water are provided on the road, and food is available for purchase at each location. Check out the souvenir T-shirts at each brewery to commemorate your day. Please remember to drink and bike responsibly.
- Small-group tour
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free snacks included
- Led by a local guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet and lock
- Hydration mix
- Complimentary water bottle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All passenger heights must be advised at time of booking
Schedule and Pricing
Departure location will be provided to guests with final tour documentation, prior to tour date.
Departure Time and Comments
1pm Please arrive no later than 12:45pm /
Returns to original departure point
Millennium Hotels and Resorts sell travel experiences on behalf of Viator, Inc as an agent.
If you have any questions or doubts, please take a look at our online FAQs.