Luxury Lakeview Apartments in Queenstown
A sophisticated escape inspired by its surrounding nature. Located in the heart of Queenstown, the hotel is surrounded by picturesque mountains and Lake Wakatipu. Just a stroll away, you’ll find the town centre. Shop in charming boutiques, dine at classic bistros, or even find an adventure.
Copthorne Hotel & Apartments Queenstown Lakeview is a 4-star Enviro-Gold Qualmark rated hotel, with an Environmental Sustainability Plan for the future. The hotel has 66 superior rooms and 19 two-bedroom serviced apartments. Spacious and outfitted with modern amenities, every room features large private balconies or a private courtyard to enjoy refreshing views of Lake Wakatipu and the Remarkables mountain range - all from the comfort of your room.
Complete your experience in our dining establishments. There’s the Hillary's Restaurant with its breath-taking mountain and lake views, featuring conservatory style decor, and a Kiwi and international menu. Alternatively, enjoy a quick snack in our casual dining joint, the Rocks Cafe & Bar.
Please note that there is a 2.0% transaction fee when you pay with a credit card or a Visa/MasterCard debit card at this hotel. There is no charge for payments made with EFTPOS or cash. Book here for our Best Price Guarantee promise. Earn and spend loyalty points on all qualifying stays. The level of points, benefits and privileges are subject to availability and may vary at certain participating hotels.
1. Does Copthorne Hotel & Apartments Queenstown Lakeview have in-house restaurants?
Yes, we offer 2 dining options:
- Hillary’s Restaurant
- The Rock’s Café & Bar
2. What are the services offered at Copthorne Hotel & Apartments Queenstown Lakeview?
- Restaurant & Bar
- Dry Cleaning & Laundry
- Room Service
- Activity booking services
If you have any special requests or requirements, the hotel reception will be happy to assist.
3. What are the popular tourist attractions near Copthorne Hotel & Apartments Queenstown Lakeview?
Copthorne Hotel & Apartments Queenstown is 5-10 minutes away from town where most attractions are.
- Skyline Gondola
- Shotover Jet
- TSS Earnslaw
4. Is Copthorne Hotel & Apartments Queenstown Lakeview near the city centre?
Yes, Copthorne Hotel & Apartments Queenstown Lakeview is 5-10 mins walk away from the city centre.
5. How can I get to Copthorne Hotel & Apartments Queenstown Lakeview?
You can easily get to Copthorne Hotel & Apartments Queenstown Lakeview by Taxis, Super Shuttles, Public Bus, UBER or private transfers.
6. Is Copthorne Hotel & Apartments Queenstown Lakeview handicap friendly?
Yes, Copthorne Hotel & Apartments Queenstown Lakeview is handicap friendly.
7. Is Copthorne Hotel & Apartments Queenstown Lakeview family friendly?
Yes, we offer family friendly accommodation. Our Family Rooms include Superior Lakeview Room and Apartment.
8. Does Copthorne Hotel & Apartments Queenstown Lakeview have a Bar?
Yes, The Rocks Café & Bar.
9. Does Copthorne Hotel & Apartments Queenstown Lakeview have conference, wedding or venues for private events?
We have a small conference room that is great for day meetings. For weddings, the hotel can only assist with accommodation as we do not have suitable spaces for the actual event.