4 Star Resort by Lake Wakatipu in Queenstown
Experience tranquility all year round. Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront sits overlooking on the shores of Lake Wakatipu and within walking distance of Queenstown’s central shopping and entertainment area. Popular ski areas such as Coronet Peak is a 20 minutes drive and Remarkables is a 45 minutes drive away.
Our accommodation in Queenstown is nestled within our garden-inspired property: 240 guest rooms, including 6 Suites and over 80 rooms that have views of Lake Wakatipu and the Remarkables mountain range. Select rooms also feature private balconies or courtyards. There are meetings facilities with Wi-Fi access in public areas, as well as in Impressions Restaurant and Cocktail Bar. Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront is a 4-star and Enviro-Gold Qualmark rated hotel, with an Environmental Sustainability Plan for the future. We are firmly committed to sustainability best practices, constantly reviewing and improving operations to minimise impact on the environment.
Please note that there is a 2.0% transaction fee when you pay with a credit card or a Visa/MasterCard debit card at this hotel. There is no charge for payments made with EFTPOS or cash. Book here for our Best Price Guarantee promise. Earn and spend loyalty points on all qualifying stays. The level of points, benefits and privileges are subject to availability and may vary at certain participating hotels.
1. Does Copthorne Hotel & Resort Queenstown Lakefront have in-house restaurants?
Yes – Impressions Restaurant that is opened for breakfast and dinner.
2. Does Copthorne Hotel & Resort Queenstown Lakefront have a bar?
Yes – Impressions Cocktail Bar that features both indoor and alfresco sitting area.
3. What are the amenities offered at Copthorne Hotel & Resort Queenstown Lakefront?
Some amenities include:
- Complimentary Use of Spa (bookings required)
- Mini Bar
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Secure Undercover Car Park
- Free WIFI
- Ski Locker room
Some services include:
4. What are the services offered at Copthorne Hotel & Resort Queenstown Lakefront?
- 24 hour Reception
- 24 hour Room Service
5. What are the popular tourist attractions near Copthorne Hotel & Resort Queenstown Lakefront?
Popular tourist attractions include:
- Skyline Gondola
- Shot over Jet
- Nomad Safaries
- Town Centre
6. Is Copthorne Hotel & Resort Queenstown Lakefront family friendly?
Yes, we have family-friendly rooms that can accommodate up to 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children.
7. Is Copthorne Hotel & Resort Queenstown Lakefront near the City Centre?
Yes, the City Centre is a short 5-minute walk from Copthorne Hotel & Resort Queenstown Lakefront.