A warm welcome to the Millennium Hotel Paris Opera
Stay in the heart of Paris, in the culturally rich Opera district, yet escape the hustle and bustle in timeless surroundings. Step back in time when you walk through our revolving door into the Art Deco foyer of the Millennium Hotel Paris Opera on the famous Boulevard Haussmann, built in 1927.
While you’re with us you can expect
- A spacious, clean room filled with natural light
- A handcrafted deep-pocket spring Hypnos bed that you can sink into
- Unlimited high-speed multi device Wi-Fi
- Destination Parisian restaurants, including a French brasserie Parking nearby
Dining in Paris Opera
Enjoy quality French cuisine in tasteful surroundings at our traditional French brasserie in Paris, Brasserie Haussman, or join us for a private cocktail party or dinner at Restaurant La Bibliotheque.
Find out more about dining in Paris.
Meeting and Event Spaces
With 7 newly refurbished event spaces, each with 4m high ceilings, we have the flexibility and expertise to successfully host your board meeting or conference in Paris.
Find out more about meeting spaces in Paris.
Whether intimate or large, with the help of our experienced events team, you can host your dream wedding reception in Paris Opera.
Explore our neighbourhood
Our spacious 163 en-suite room hotel is in Paris Opera, the lively cultural centre of Paris.
Within a few minutes’ walk from our hotel, you can:
- wander around the world-famous Montmartre district, packed with lively cafes, picturesque French houses and artists painting portraits
- visit the Louvre, the world’s largest art museum to view masterpieces such as the Mona Lisa
- see the largest collection of impressionist art in the world at the Musee d’Orsay
- go to the Sacré Coeur basilica in Montmartre and take in breath-taking views of Paris
- experience a cabaret at Moulin Rouge the birthplace of the can-can
- shop, do cheese tasting or enjoy the stunning rooftop view from the bar of high-end shopping complex Galeries Lafayette
- go to the ballet or do a tour of the spectacular 19th century Opera Palais Garnier
There are so many hidden gems near our hotel in Paris Opera that our concierge will be more than happy to let you in on our insider secrets
The nearest metro stop, Richelieu-Drouot, is directly in front of our hotel, with 3 other stops very close by. We are:
- 30-minute journey (metro and short walk) to the Eiffel Tower
- 13-minute metro to the Champs Elysée
- 23-minute journey (metro and short walk) to Notre Dam
- 30-minute drive (25.7 km) to Charles de Gaulle airport
- 6-minute drive (1.7 km) to Gare du Nord for Eurostar trains
- 5-minute drive (1.5 km) to Gare St. Lazare for trains