One item has been added to your favourites
Experience all that Broadway has to offer with a stay at either Millennium Broadway New York Times Square or The Premier Times Square by Millennium. During your stay, enjoy a dinner at the Bugis Street Brasserie, a pre-show drink in the Ambassador Lounge at Hudson Theatre and tickets to a performance of The Parisian Woman.
The package includes:
- Tickets to The Parisian Woman at Hudson Theatre
- Hudson Theatre’s Ambassador Lounge access
- Dinner at Bugis Street Brasserie and Bar
- Premium Wi-Fi
Terms and conditions apply.
- Offer is subject to availability.
- Rates are quoted per room per night unless otherwise stated. Does not include tax, gratuity or incidental charges.
- Booking must be made at least 72 hours prior of selected show date to ensure ticket availability.
- After booking, guest will be contacted by hotel representative to confirm theater tickets.
- Valid for stays from November 9, 2017 – March 11, 2018 at participating hotels.
- Full prepayment at time of booking. Non-changeable and non-refundable.
- Initial cost of package includes up to two (2) guests.
- Guest will receive confirmation of theater tickets from hotel after booking is complete.
- Hudson Theatre’s Ambassador Lounge access is applicable for two (2) and available prior to the show. Lounge access includes two (2) complimentary welcome beverages, coat check and private restrooms.
- Dinner is for up to two (2) guests at Bugis Street Brasserie and Bar.
- Complimentary premium Wi-Fi for up to four (04) devices per room per booking.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offers. Blackout dates may apply. A valid credit card is required at the time of booking as a guarantee.
- Rate is non-commissionable.
- Millennium Hotels and Resorts reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice. Millennium Hotels and Resorts shall not be liable for any losses that result from customer's failure to comply with these Terms, including loss of income or revenue, loss of profit, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings or loss of data.