One item has been added to your favorites
We’re rolling out the red carpet for the return of the renowned Hudson Theatre to Broadway. Experience history as the 114 year-old landmark venue opens with the award-winning “Sunday in the Park with George,” featuring Jake Gyllenhaal and Annaleigh Ashford. A milestone moment for New York City, come celebrate with our exclusive package of modern luxury and classic Broadway elegance. Enjoy limited access to theater tickets and overnight accommodations when you stay at Millennium Broadway New York Times Square or The Premier New York Times Square, both in the heart of Times Square.
Join us as Hudson Theatre enters a new era beginning February 11, 2017 and receive:
- Overnight accommodations
- One (1) dress circle (2nd level) theater ticket per registered guest
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
For additional tickets, please visit www.thehudsonbroadway.com.
• Offer is subject to availability.
• Rates are quoted per room per night unless otherwise stated. Does not include tax, gratuity or incidental charges.
• Valid for stays from February 11 to April 30, 2017.
• Complimentary Internet for up to four (04) devices per room per booking.
• Full prepayment required at time of booking. Non-changeable and non-refundable.
• Not valid in conjunction with any other offers. Blackout dates may apply. A valid credit card is required at the time of booking as a guarantee.
• Offer includes one (1) ticket to Sunday in the Park with George per registered guest.
• Ticket(s) may be used for Sunday in the Park with George at The Hudson Theatre.
• Showtimes for Sunday in the Park with George vary by day. For more information, please visit http://www.thehudsonbroadway.com/whatson/sunday-in-the-park-with-george/
• Ticket(s) are available on arrival night only.
• Ticket(s) are subject to availability and must be reserved 96 hours in advance.
• Ticket(s) are available from Tuesday - Saturday February 11 – April 22, 2017. Blackout dates include but are not limited to: February 18, 19, 22, 23 and March 13 – 19, 2017.
• Seats are in the dress circle (2nd level) and are distributed at the discretion of the hotel.
• Ticket(s) may not be used to offset other charges and excludes tax and gratuity. Unused ticket has no cash value and will not be substituted or refunded.
• Rate is non-commissionable.
• Accrual of airline mileage allowed.
• Millennium Hotels and Resorts reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice. Millennium Hotels and Resorts shall not be liable for any losses that result from customer's failure to comply with these Terms, including loss of income or revenue, loss of profit, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings or loss of data.
Click to check offer availability