Culture is a cornerstone of knowledge, compassion and the highest possible ideal for human development. It’s what connects us to different countries, cities and people from all over the world.
At Millennium Hotels and Resorts, we want to help you cultivate your soul, we want to make it easier for you to experience more of what inspires you. So, when you attend a cultural event near any of our European hotels, simply use the booking code CULTUREVULTURE and show us your event ticket at check-in, and you’ll receive 20% off the Flexible Rate (and additional 10% off for My Millennium members).
Plus, you’ll get a late check-out, so you can experience as many cultural shows or sights as possible before you head home.
To top it off, when you stay with us as a My Millennium member you’ll be entered into our Stay Like A Millionaire competition. Click here to Register and you could win one million points and live the good life with room upgrades, dining vouchers and more.
Whether it’s the cinema, the Victoria and Albert Museum in London, a concert in Paris, the Roman Forum or any other cultural performances, summits, conferences or events – this is our way of connecting you with culture, so you can connect with the world.
Plan a visit to local theatres and cinemas, Stanage Edge, Peveril Castle, Peak Cavern, Longshaw Estate, Sheffield Botanical Gardens, Sheffield Winter Garden, Peace Gardens or any other summits, conferences or cultural events in Sheffield to participate in our exclusive offer.
Take this occasion to finally book that ticket to the Tramlines Music Festival, just show your venue ticket and we’ll take care of the rest!
20% off The Flexible Rate (Additional 10% for My Millennium members)
Dine at our Food and Beverage Outlets with up to 15% discount*
Spa access & gym access
My Millennium Reward points
No booking fees
Terms & Conditions
- The “CultureVulture” offer is available to Flexible Rate bookings made and confirmed at any Millennium Hotels and Resorts group hotel within the Europe (“Offer”). The Offer is subject to availability and hotel blackout dates apply.
- The “CULTUREVULTURE” code must be quoted at the time of booking. The discount cannot be applied retrospectively to existing bookings.
- The Flexible Rate includes applicable taxes.
- To confirm a booking, full pre-payment is required and the credit card used for payment must be presented at check-in.
- Late checkout is subject to availability and must be arranged in advance. The latest checkout time shall be 2:00pm (local time).
- The cultural event ticket must be shown at or before check-in otherwise the hotel reserves the right to remove the discount and apply the best available rate on the day. Where the best available rate is higher than the flexible rate booked, the guest will be liable to pay the difference between the Offer rate and the best available rate.
- A wide range of cultural event tickets can be accepted, including (without limitation), tickets to attend performance art events (such as dance or theatre), live music or concerts, museums (including free guided tours where a ticket is issued), cultural conferences or summits, cinema. Please contact the applicable hotel for any questions regarding tickets accepted.
- Free gym and/or spa access (as applicable to the relevant hotel) subject to availability.
- My Millennium rewards points may be earned by My Millennium members in accordance with the My Millennium programme terms and conditions.
- This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer and does not apply to group rates.
- Millennium Hotels and Resorts reserves the right to amend or cancel this Offer at any time.