Everyone loves chocolate…
But did you ever wonder what chocolate is made of or how it is turned into a delicious chocolate bar?
Join us on a sweet escape journey as you enter the magical world of wonderland with Studio M Chocolate Temptation package!
Studio M and Chef Janice Wong have collaborated to present you a unique sensory staycation - where you will make your own chocolate bar and satisfy your sweet tooth with an all encompassing chocolate tasting experience. You will be guided through the magical transformation from “bean to bar” in our decorated loft and learn more about the world of chocolate by indulging in a plethora of chocolate delights. This package includes a 1-night stay with use of hotel facilities and an in-house 1 hour chocolate workshop.
At the same time, you will be able to bring home your one-of-a-kind masterpiece chocolate bar as a memorabilia to relive this wonderful stay at Studio M.
Book our Chocolate Temptation Package and enjoy:
- In-house 1 hour workshop “Make your own bean to bar chocolate session”
- 800gm Chocolate Gift Pack
- Complimentary WiFi
We Clean. We Care. We Welcome.
Your health and safety is our top priority. Learn more about our Global Safety and Cleanliness commitment here.
Complimentary High Speed Wifi
Flexible Cancellation (Three Days prior to your arrival to avoid a one-night charge)
Terms & Conditions
- Rate subject to 10% service charge & 7% GST
- The offer is available at Studio M Hotel Singapore and it's subject to availability
- The offer is valid for bookings made from 7th December 2021 till 31st Dec 2022 and for stays from 20th December 2021 till 31st Dec 2022.
- Bookings can be cancelled by 2pm local hotel time three days prior to arrival to avoid a one-night charge
- Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer and do not apply to group rates
- Millennium Hotels and Resorts reserves the right to edit, discontinue the promotion at any time, without notice
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under circumstances where is appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error
- Millennium Hotels and Resorts shall not be responsible for any losses that result from customers’ failure to comply with these Terms, including loss of income or revenue, loss of profit, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings or loss of data, even if such losses result from Millennium Hotels and Resorts deliberate personal repudiatory breach of these Terms
- All bookings are subject to the Millennium Hotels and Resorts guest terms which can be found at: https://www.millenniumhotels.com/en/quick-links/terms-of-use