The Orchard Cafe
Hop with excitement as we usher in the New Year of the Rabbit!
Before we bring out the goodies, start off your festive meal with Chinese New Year appetizers such as Chinese-style Marinated Octopus, Braised Duck, Deep Fried Seafood Roll, and more.
Continue your feast during the Chinese New Year with highlights such as Roasted Suckling Pig, Roasted Peking Duck, Fish Maw and Crab Meat Soup, Braised Sea Cucumber and Dried Oysters, and Claypot Chicken with Baby Abalone. For seafood lovers, rejoice as we indulge in Poached Boston Lobster, Fresh Canadian Oyster, Snow Crab, Scallop, with much more to explore!
Psst.. keep a look out for chef’s unique Bakkwa Pizza with Chicken Floss, and Char Siu Shawarma Lamb with Steamed Bun from the action and live station…
Not forgetting our yummy desserts that taste as good as it looks! From hot desserts such as Deep Fried Nian Gao with Sweet Potato and Deep Fried Salted Egg Custard Lava Sesame Ball, to cold desserts such as Durian Puff, Gula Melaka Crème Brulee, and Chilled Hashima Osmanthus Winter Melon Jelly, the Prosperity Buffet has it all!
Other all-time favourites will also be available, including Dill Marinated Tiger Prawn, Cajun Spice Marinated Beef Steak, Rosemary Marinated Lamb Chop, Wagyu Beef Cheek Rendang, Signature Seafood Laksa, and Signature Mango Cake.
Available from 9 January – 5 February 2023
Promotion (with preferred bank partner cards):
Enjoy 20% off with reservation and payment made from now till 2 January 2023
Enjoy 15% off with reservation and payment made from 3 – 15 January 2022
- Yu Sheng (S) at $28.80 (serves 2 – 3 pax)
- Yu Sheng (M) at $38.80 (serves 4 – 5 pax)
- Yu Sheng (L) at $68.80 (serves 6 – 8 pax)
- Free-flow house pours at $30
For reservations: Tel 6739 6565 or Email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- Menu is on rotation basis and subject to change without prior notice
- Prior reservation is required and subject to availability
- Prices are subject to service charge and prevailing government taxes
- Promotions and discount offerings may not be use in conjunction with one another
- The restaurant reserves the rights to change or amend any terms and conditions without prior notice