The Millennium and Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club are working in partnership with Chelsea Football Club and the NHS to provide accommodation for the NHS staff. Please note that reservations for Millennium and Copthorne Hotels will not be accepted through the website or the hotel directly for NHS staff accommodation.
Following the latest UK Government advice, we are currently only taking reservations for all permitted categories of travel according to the government guidelines.
Each hotel will continue to provide limited food and beverage services subject to social distancing guidelines (e.g. by providing a takeaway service, ‘grab and go’ service or room service.
Situated within the grounds of Chelsea Football Club, the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea FC is just a short walk from the Kings Road, the heart of fashionable and affluent Chelsea. While our hotel, split across two sites, is right next to Stamford Bridge on Fulham Road – a dream come true for many Chelsea Football Club fans – you don’t need to follow football to stay with us. We are also a 5-minute walk from Fulham Broadway underground where you can be in Central London for a business meeting in minutes or visit London’s many attractions including the West End.
Whether you’re with us for business or pleasure, our 231-room hotel offers access to the 5-star Chelsea Health Club & Spa which has state-of-the-art gym facilities and swimming pool as well as spa treatments to choose from.
Chargable onsite parking (restrictions apply on match day). Car parking will only accept cashless payment.
While you’re with us you can expect
- A clean, spacious room filled with natural light, many with views over Chelsea to the London skyline
- A handcrafted deep-pocket spring Hypnos bed that you can sink into
- Unlimited high-speed multi device Wi-Fi
- Access to a printer in our 24-hour business centre
- A desk in every room
- A buffet breakfast that includes hearty, healthy and vegetarian options
- Access to Chelsea Health Club & Spa by pre-arrangement
Savour a continental or hearty English breakfast in our 55 Restaurant next to Stamford Bridge or a quality burger in Frankie’s Sports Bar and Diner where you can keep up with sport on big screens.
Find out more about dining in Stamford Bridge
Meeting and events
Our experienced meetings and events team can help you host your all-day meeting or training day to make sure it’s a resounding success.
Find out more about meeting rooms in Chelsea
We also have different football and matchday package options. Find out more about football packages at Chelsea Football Club
Access to the Chelsea Health Club & Spa
Go for a great workout using the innovative gym equipment, join one of 70 weekly classes, swim in a 25 m ozone-treated pool or escape to an indulgent world of spa treatments.
You can access the Chelsea Health Club & Spa, a minute’s walk from the hotel, for a daily fee and we can also organise discounts for group bookings.
Find out more about the Chelsea Health Club & Spa
Explore our neighbourhood
Affluent and artistic Chelsea, with its grand Victorian houses on tree-lined streets, is next to the River Thames.
Within a few minutes’ walk from our hotel you can:
- stroll along the King’s road, one of London’s most fashionable shopping streets, to browse the chic boutiques and designer stores
- spot your favourite reality TV star on a Made in Chelsea tour
- listen to live music next door at cool new venue Under the Bridge where the likes of Ed Sheeran play secret gigs
- walk on the Chelsea Embankment for superb views over the river to Battersea Power Station
- take the family for a riverside walk ending at Go Ape or Battersea Park Children’s Zoo
Fulham Broadway (zone 2) on the District line, is the nearest underground stop just 5 minutes’ walk from our hotel or West Brompton is 10 minutes’ walk. On the underground it is:
- 16 minutes direct to Paddington station
- 26 minutes to King’s Cross St. Pancras station
- 40 minutes to Heathrow airport
- 50 minutes on the train and underground to Gatwick airport
We are also 5 minutes on the overground from West Brompton to Westfield London shopping complex.