Stay near Stamford Bridge at our Chelsea Hotel
This hotel is included in Millennium Hotels and Resorts' 'We Clean, We Care, We Welcome' programme of enhanced cleaning and sanitation to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. Please note, some food and beverage services at the hotel may continue to be be limited.
Please be aware that we are currently not accepting cash payments at Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club. Guests may be required to show a valid photo ID on match days.
Please note there is a car park available on-site at Stamford Bridge. This is not owned or operated by the hotel. No spaces can be reserved or advance payment made. Due to likely disruptions in the area on match days, the car park on-site is not available. The hotels are situated on the site of Chelsea Football Club and for everyone’s safety and security, access is permitted by the on site security team.
Situated within the grounds of Chelsea Football Club, the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea FC is just a short walk from the Kings Road, the heart of fashionable and affluent Chelsea. While our hotel, split across two sites, is right next to Stamford Bridge on Fulham Road – a dream come true for many Chelsea Football Club fans – you don’t need to follow football to stay with us. We are also a 5-minute walk from Fulham Broadway underground where you can be in Central London for a business meeting in minutes or visit London’s many attractions including the West End.
Whether you’re with us for business or pleasure, our 231-room hotel offers, for a daily fee, access to the 5-star Chelsea Health Club & Spa (subject to availability) which has state-of-the-art gym facilities and swimming pool as well as spa treatments to choose from.
Chargeable onsite parking (restrictions apply on and around match day). Car parking will only accept cashless payment.
While you’re with us you can expect
- A clean, spacious room filled with natural light, many with views over Chelsea to the London skyline
- A handcrafted deep-pocket spring Hypnos bed that you can sink into
- Unlimited high-speed multi device Wi-Fi
- Access to a printer in our 24-hour business centre
- A desk in every room
- A buffet breakfast that includes hearty, healthy and vegetarian options
- Access to Chelsea Health Club & Spa by pre-arrangement
Savour a continental or hearty English breakfast in our 55 Restaurant next to Stamford Bridge or a quality burger in Frankie’s Sports Bar and Diner where you can keep up with sport on big screens.
Find out more about dining in Stamford Bridge
Meeting and events
Our experienced meetings and events team can help you host your all-day meeting or training day to make sure it’s a resounding success.
Find out more about meeting rooms in Chelsea
We also have different football and matchday package options. Find out more about football packages at Chelsea Football Club
Access to the Chelsea Health Club & Spa*
Go for a great workout using the innovative gym equipment, join one of 70 weekly classes, swim in a 25 m ozone-treated pool or escape to an indulgent world of spa treatments. Pre-booking to the health club is required with sessions up to 90 minutes.
You can access the Chelsea Health Club & Spa, a minute’s walk from the hotel, for a daily fee and we can also organise discounts for group bookings.
Find out more about the Chelsea Health Club & Spa
*access to the Chelsea Health Club and Spa is for guests aged 18 years and over only and is subject to availability.
Explore our neighbourhood
Affluent and artistic Chelsea, with its grand Victorian houses on tree-lined streets, is next to the River Thames.
Within a few minutes’ walk from our hotel you can:
- stroll along the King’s road, one of London’s most fashionable shopping streets, to browse the chic boutiques and designer stores
- spot your favourite reality TV star on a Made in Chelsea tour
- listen to live music next door at cool new venue Under the Bridge where the likes of Ed Sheeran play secret gigs
- walk on the Chelsea Embankment for superb views over the river to Battersea Power Station
- take the family for a riverside walk ending at Go Ape or Battersea Park Children’s Zoo
Fulham Broadway (zone 2) on the District line, is the nearest underground stop just 5 minutes’ walk from our hotel or West Brompton is 10 minutes’ walk. On the underground it is:
- 16 minutes direct to Paddington station
- 26 minutes to King’s Cross St. Pancras station
- 40 minutes to Heathrow airport
- 50 minutes on the train and underground to Gatwick airport
We are also 5 minutes on the overground from West Brompton to Westfield London shopping complex.