If you want to go from Singapore’s heart to its soul, M Hotel Singapore has over five dining options full of soulful food. If variety is the spice of life, then consider our spice cabinet full. M Hotel Singapore offers a generous variety of five dining options, ranging from a delectable all-day spread to authentic Japanese delicacies.
- The Buffet Restaurant - Treat yourself to an International Buffet Lunch or sumptuous Seafood Steamboat Dinner at The Buffet Restaurant. The Buffet Restaurant offers a full seafood buffet and steamboat dinner buffet for hungry Singapore travellers to indulge in at the hotel.
- Café 2000 - Enjoy barbecue, steaks and seafood-on-ice at Café 2000. Café 2000 is a treasure trove of Asian and Western cuisine in a chic, modern setting.
- Hokkaido Sushi Restaurant - For a taste of Japan in Singapore, head to Hokkaido Sushi Restaurant where you’ll find a delightful mix of fine, hand-crafted Japanese dishes and sushi made with the freshest ingredients.
- J Bar - If drinks and Singapore nightlife are more your scenes, you can head to J Bar for some live music and a cocktail – plus a few tapas to go with your toe-tapping fun.
- Tea Bar - When its teatime, head over to Tea bar and we will brew you a cup or two to go with Singapore’s best three-tier stand of high tea light bites.