Night Duty Manager/Porter/Receptionist
About The Role:
Kingsgate Hotel Greymouth are seeking an energetic and professional individual to join the front office team as a part-time Night Duty Manager/Porter/Receptionist . You will be responsible for the overnight management of the hotel. Duties of this role include completing the hotel's daily banking and ensuring that all departments are compliant with company policy and procedures as well as maintaining the safety and security of guests overnight. We can offer you the ability to grow and develop a rewarding career within the hospitality industry. You must be available to work night shifts, from 10.30pm – 7am.
- Career development and nationally accredited training opportunities
- Discounted hotel rates nationwide
- Meals on duty
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and concepts
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good computer literacy skills
- Self-motivation with the ability to work on own
- Current General Managers License preferred
- Current LCQ qualification and First Aid certificate are an advantage.
Your Key Responsibilities will include
- Review all daily sales transactions of front office and food and beverage outlets and record any variances.
- Complete check-ins of guests overnight.
- Take, complete and deliver any room service orders.
- Produce a number of revenue and tracking reports.
- Ensure security and safety of the hotel at all times.
- Manage hotel legal requirements.
- Assist in reception and reservations to make guest bookings overnight.