One item has been added to your favourites
Perk up your meeting at Millennium Harvest House Boulder. Book now and hold your meeting May 1 through December 31, 2016 and take advantage of our Pick-A-Perk promotion. The more you book, the more you pick. It all adds up to savings.
Spend $5,000: Pick One
Spend $10,000: Pick Two
Spend $15,000: Pick Three
Spend $25,000: Pick Four + $250 Visa® gift card
Pick Your Perk:
• Three VIP room upgrades with welcome amenity
• Complimentary meeting space with a minimum block of 25 guest rooms
• $75 CMP; breakfast, AM/PM break, lunch and guest LCD package
• One complimentary guest room for every 40 blocked
• 20% off audiovisual
• Complimentary one-hour wine reception
• Hot breakfast buffet upgrade with purchase of a Continental breakfast
• 25% allowable attrition
Find out how we can make your next meeting a perfect success. Contact us at +1 303.998.3838 or email email@example.com.
Terms and conditions apply.
• Offer is subject to availability and valid for new bookings booked/consumed from May 1 – December 31, 2016.
• Package does not include tax, gratuity or incidental charges. Room rates are quoted per room per night unless otherwise stated. Minimum $5,000 spend required for offer to apply.
• Valid for single or double occupancy. Charges will apply for additional guests.
• Complimentary internet for up to (4) devices per room per booking.
• Additional charges may apply for food and beverage and A/V substitutions and/or additions.
• Not valid in conjunction with any other offers. Blackout dates may apply.
• Offer is valid for new bookings only.
• Must have group room block and meeting space with offered food and beverage for promotion to apply.
• Millennium Hotels and Resorts reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice. Millennium Hotels and Resorts shall not be liable for any losses that result from customer’s failure to comply with these Terms, including loss of income of revenue, loss of profit, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings or loss of data.