One item has been added to your favourites
Copthorne hotel guests are allowed complimentary guest access to Acorns Health and Leisure Club during your stay at the hotel.
To be eligible for access guests must comply with the following:
- Provide a card from the hotel to a receptionist at Acorns gym. This should state how many guests are staying in a room, room number, and length of stay.
- On the first visit each guest must complete a mandatory health commitment statement.
- Sign in and out when entering and exiting Acorn facilities.
- Acorns will provide a towel and padlock for the lockers. Upon leaving the club premises, padlocks and towels should be returned to reception.
Acorns Health and Leisure Club Facilities
- Fully air conditioned gym (16 years and over only)
- Pool (see timetable for swim times)
- Sauna & steam room (16 years and over only)
- Tennis courts (weather dependent, tennis rackets and tennis balls are for hire. Payments to be made to reception.)
- 3 squash courts (bookable on the day, squash rackets and squash balls are for hire. Payments to be made to reception.)
- Studio classes
- Sunbed (extra charge)
Children Swim Times
If you have children. Please read the following information:
|Monday - Friday||08:30-10:00/ 12:00-16:30|
When using the pool facilities with children, parents must supervise in the pool - not just in the pool area.
|Children under 4||Must be accompanied by 1 adult|
|Children aged 4-7 years||2 children can be accompanied by 1 adult|
|Children aged 8 years +||3 children can be accompanied by 1 adult|
|Mixed ages||1 adult can accompany one 4-7 year old, one child 8+ years|
Pool facilities close 15 minutes prior to the club closing:
|Club Opening Times||Pool Opening Times|
|Monday - Friday 06:30-22:00|| Monday - Friday 06:30-21:45|
|Weekends 08:30-20:00|| Weekends 08:30-19:45|
For further information, visit Acorns Health and Leisure Centre.