It's time for an adventure in Singapore!
Discover exciting and adventurous sights, tastes and sounds of Singapore from the locals. Come 1 December 2018, international travellers and local staycation guests are in for a treat when you book your stay with us.
Happening every Saturday with compliments from the hotel, join us for a half day tour at one of Singapore’s oldest housing estate yet undeniably one of the hippest neighbourhood, Tiong Bahru. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the seamless blend of contemporary and traditional elements in this charming neighbourhood.
Explore the hippest town- Tiong Bahru Heritage Tour (Every Saturday)
Tiong Bahru Heritage Tour Schedule
09:00 – 09:20 Depart Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel for Tiong Bahru
09:30 – 10:30 Tiong Bahru Market and Hawker Centre
10:30– 10:55 Seng Poh Garden – Dancing Girl
10:55– 11:35 Tiong Bahru Murals
11:35 – 12:10 Monkey God Temple
12:10 – 12:45 Galicier Pastry
13:00 Back to Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel
*Tiong Bahru Heritage Tour (Every Saturday) is with compliments from the hotel. Tour includes return transfer by coach, certified English speaking guides from Tour East Singapore and food sampling at Tiong Bahru Market.
Specially curated in-house hotel activities (Every first Saturday of the month)
Every first Saturday of the month, the team wishes to take guests on a fresh, hands-on experience whereby guests can join the monthly in-house hotel activity which are curated according to the cultural festivals celebrated in Singapore.
- How to Cook like a Master Chef –1 December 2018 (Christmas)
- Traditional Singapore Dumplings– 1 June 2019 (Dumpling Festival)
- Draw for a Cause at the Singapore River– 2 March 2019 (International Women’s Day)
- Family Yoga at the Promenade– 7 September 2019 (School Holidays)
- Bake your Own Cookies– 2 February 2019 (Lunar New Year)
- Heritage Hawker Invitation– 3 August 2019 (National Day)
- To be a Tai Chi Master– 5 January 2019 (New Year)
- Merlion Chocolate Carving– 6 July 2019 (Racial Harmony Day)
- Shake a Cocktail– 6 April 2019 (Easter)
- In Love with Henna– 5 October 2019 (Diwali)
- Sweet Homely Dish – 4 May 2019 (Hari Raya)
- Therapeutic Terrariums– 2 November 2019 (Pre-Christmas)