It's time for an adventure in Singapore!
Discover exciting and adventurous sights, tastes and sounds of Singapore from the locals. Come 1 December 2018, international travelers and local stay-cation guests are in for a treat when you book your stay with us.
Happening every Saturday with compliments from the hotel, join us for a half day guided walking tour at one of Singapore’s oldest housing estate yet undeniably one of the hippest neighbourhood, Tiong Bahru. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the seamless blend of contemporary and traditional elements in this charming neighborhood.
Explore the hippest town- Tiong Bahru Heritage Guided Walking Tour (Every Saturday)
Tiong Bahru Heritage Guided Walking Tour Schedule
09:00 – 09:20 Depart Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel for Tiong Bahru
09:30 – 10:30 Tiong Bahru Market and Hawker Centre
10:30– 10:55 Seng Poh Garden – Dancing Girl
10:55– 11:35 Tiong Bahru Murals
11:35 – 12:10 Monkey God Temple
12:10 – 12:45 Galicier Pastry
13:00 Back to Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel
*Tiong Bahru Heritage Guided Walking Tour (Every Saturday) is with compliments from the hotel. Tour includes return transfer by coach, certified English speaking guides from Tour East Singapore and food sampling at Tiong Bahru Market.
To take part in Live Like a Local or find out more, email to Concierge.GCW@millenniumhotels.com
Specially curated in-house hotel activities (Every first Saturday of the month)
Every first Saturday of the month, the team wishes to take guests on a fresh, hands-on experience whereby guests can join the monthly in-house hotel activity which are curated according to the cultural festivals celebrated in Singapore.
- Panzerotti Making Masterclass –1 December 2018 (Christmas)
- Tai Chi Masterclass– 5 January 2019 (New Year)
- Lunar New Year Cookies Baking Masterclass– 2 February 2019 (Lunar New Year)
- Art Jamming Masterclass along Singapore River– 2 March 2019 (International Women’s Day)
- Shake a Cocktail Masterclass– 6 April 2019 (Easter)
- Sweet Homely Dish – 4 May 2019 (Hari Raya)
- Tea Appreciation– 8 June 2019 (Dumpling Festival)
- Merlion Chocolate Carving– 20 July 2019 (Racial Harmony Day)
- Singapore Hawker Food Storytelling and Craft Session– 11 August 2019 (National Day)
- Family Yoga at the Promenade– 7 September 2019 (School Holidays)
- In Love with Henna– 5 October 2019 (Diwali)
- Therapeutic Terrarium Miniature Garden Masterclass– 2 November 2019 (Pre-Christmas)