Taste of London competition
How do you fancy winning two tickets to Taste of London on theevening of Wednesday 15th June?
To be in with a chance of winning, simply like our Facebookpage and tell us what dish you cook when you're trying toimpress in the comments on the competition post. Time to show offyour culinary smarts! The winner will be announced on Monday13th June at 6pm.
Taste of London Competition Terms &Conditions
1. Participation in this competition (Competition) constitutesyour acceptance of these terms and conditions (OfficialRules).
2. The Competition is sponsored by M & C Reservations ServicesLimited (M&C) with its office at Victoria House, VictoriaRoad, Horley, Surrey RH6 7AF, United Kingdom. Any questions,comments, or complaints about this Competition should be directedto M&C at [email@example.com].
3. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary for thisCompetition.
4. Where your participation in the Competition is made availablevia a link shared through Facebook, you accept that your use ofFacebook's service is governed by Facebook's terms and policies(which can be viewed at https://www.facebook.com/policies/?ref=pf).The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administeredby, or associated with Facebook. By participating, you herebyrelease and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liabilityassociated with, this Competition. Any information provided byparticipants during the Competition is provided to M&C, notFacebook.
5. You must be at least 18 years or older, a UK resident and notan employee, intern, contractor or volunteer of M&C or anyentity that is directly or indirectly controlled by Millennium& Copthorne Hotels plc and associated hotels (collectively, theM&C Group) or an immediate family or household member of anysuch person.
6. By entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligibleto enter and claim the Prize. M&C reserves the right to requestproper identification to verify your eligibility.
7. This Competition will be open until 10:00 hours GMT on 13 June2016.
8. To enter, you must answer the entry question stated on theTaste of London competition post on the Millennium Hotels andResorts Europe Facebook page by posting your answer as a commentto that post. One entry per person only. Comments on shared postswill not be valid.
9. Late, invalid, incomplete and/or fraudulent entries will not beaccepted. M&C is not responsible for entries which are lost ordelayed in transit, regardless of cause.
10. The winner will be drawn on June 13 2016 from all validentries received and notified by a Facebook 'tag' on theCompetition post on the Millennium Hotels and Resorts EuropeFacebook page. If the winner does not claim the Prize or is notavailable within one day of the notification, the Promoter reservesthe right to draw another winner at random.
11. The prize of this Competition is two entry tickets to Taste ofLondon in London, England, which, subject to availability, can beredeemed between the hours 17:00 hours and 21:00 hours on 15 June2016 (Prize). The approximate retail value of the Prize is GBP32.The Prize is non-transferrable, non-exchangeable and cannot beredeemed for cash. If you should be selected to win a Prize:
(i) you may be required to complete and sign a separate liabilityand publicity release consistent with these Official Rules (wherenot prohibited by law);
(ii) M&C will determine the method of delivery of each Prizein its discretion;
(iii) M&C will not replace lost, stolen or damaged Prizes andreserves the right to provide a substitute Prize of reasonablyequivalent value; and
(iv) Prizes such as tickets may be subject to additional terms andconditions as may be specified from time to time.
12. Your participation in a Competition does not grant you anyright or licence to use or display any name, logo or othertrademark of the M&C Group, including the Millenniumbrand.
14. You grant M&C and any hotel or entity under the M&CGroup the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use any materialssubmitted by you in connection with the Competition includingwithout limitation your name, picture, voice, statements and otherbiographical information for advertising and promotional purposesthroughout the world in any and all media withoutcompensation.
15. Where permitted by applicable law, M&C and M&C Groupexclude all liability whatsoever including without limitation forany costs, losses, damages, fines or penalties, etc., whetherspecial, direct, indirect or consequential suffered by you arisingin connection with the Competition and/or any Prize. To the extentpermitted by applicable law, under no circumstances shall M&Cor the M&C Group have any liability that exceeds the value ofany Prize awarded.
16. These Official Rules, and any dispute or claim arising out ofor in connection with them (including any non-contractual disputesor claims) will be governed by the laws of England and Wales andthe parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of thecourts of England and Wales.
17. The decisions of M&C in all matters relating to theCompetition are final and binding.
18. At any time for any reason, M&C reserves the right tosuspend, modify, or terminate the Competition or these OfficialRules by posting updated Official Rules on the M&C Groupwebsite(s) or via Facebook (as applicable).