Taste of London competition
How do you fancy winning two tickets to Taste of London on the evening of Wednesday 15th June?
To be in with a chance of winning, simply like our Facebook page and tell us what dish you cook when you're trying to impress in the comments on the competition post. Time to show off your culinary smarts! The winner will be announced on Monday 13th June at 6pm.
Taste of London Competition Terms &
1. Participation in this competition (Competition) constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions (Official Rules).
2. The Competition is sponsored by M & C Reservations Services Limited (M&C) with its office at Victoria House, Victoria Road, Horley, Surrey RH6 7AF, United Kingdom. Any questions, comments, or complaints about this Competition should be directed to M&C at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
3. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary for this
4. Where your participation in the Competition is made available via a link shared through Facebook, you accept that your use of Facebook's service is governed by Facebook's terms and policies (which can be viewed at https://www.facebook.com/policies/?ref=pf). The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with, this Competition. Any information provided by participants during the Competition is provided to M&C, not Facebook.
5. You must be at least 18 years or older, a UK resident and not an employee, intern, contractor or volunteer of M&C or any entity that is directly or indirectly controlled by Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc and associated hotels (collectively, the M&C Group) or an immediate family or household member of any such person.
6. By entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to enter and claim the Prize. M&C reserves the right to request proper identification to verify your eligibility.
7. This Competition will be open until 10:00 hours GMT on 13 June 2016.
8. To enter, you must answer the entry question stated on the Taste of London competition post on the Millennium Hotels and Resorts Europe Facebook page by posting your answer as a comment to that post. One entry per person only. Comments on shared posts will not be valid.
9. Late, invalid, incomplete and/or fraudulent entries will not be accepted. M&C is not responsible for entries which are lost or delayed in transit, regardless of cause.
10. The winner will be drawn on June 13 2016 from all valid entries received and notified by a Facebook 'tag' on the Competition post on the Millennium Hotels and Resorts Europe Facebook page. If the winner does not claim the Prize or is not available within one day of the notification, the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner at random.
11. The prize of this Competition is two entry tickets to Taste of London in London, England, which, subject to availability, can be redeemed between the hours 17:00 hours and 21:00 hours on 15 June 2016 (Prize). The approximate retail value of the Prize is GBP32. The Prize is non-transferrable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If you should be selected to win a Prize:
(i) you may be required to complete and sign a separate liability and publicity release consistent with these Official Rules (where not prohibited by law);
(ii) M&C will determine the method of delivery of each Prize in its discretion;
(iii) M&C will not replace lost, stolen or damaged Prizes and reserves the right to provide a substitute Prize of reasonably equivalent value; and
(iv) Prizes such as tickets may be subject to additional terms and conditions as may be specified from time to time.
12. Your participation in a Competition does not grant you any right or licence to use or display any name, logo or other trademark of the M&C Group, including the Millennium brand.
14. You grant M&C and any hotel or entity under the M&C Group the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use any materials submitted by you in connection with the Competition including without limitation your name, picture, voice, statements and other biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes throughout the world in any and all media without compensation.
15. Where permitted by applicable law, M&C and M&C Group exclude all liability whatsoever including without limitation for any costs, losses, damages, fines or penalties, etc., whether special, direct, indirect or consequential suffered by you arising in connection with the Competition and/or any Prize. To the extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances shall M&C or the M&C Group have any liability that exceeds the value of any Prize awarded.
16. These Official Rules, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including any non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
17. The decisions of M&C in all matters relating to the Competition are final and binding.
18. At any time for any reason, M&C reserves the right to suspend, modify, or terminate the Competition or these Official Rules by posting updated Official Rules on the M&C Group website(s) or via Facebook (as applicable).