Spring Bloom Competition
The Chelsea Flower Show is upon us; how do you fancy winning apersonalised flower delivery worth £50 to celebrate?
To be in with a chance of winning, simply like our Facebook page andname a song with flowers in the title in the comments on thecompetition post. It can either be the word 'flowers' or a certaintype such as 'roses'. Time to test your musical knowledge!
Terms and conditionsapply
Spring Bloom Competition Terms &Conditions
- Participation in this competition(Competition) constitutes your acceptance ofthese terms and conditions (OfficialRules).
- The Competition is sponsored by M & C Reservations ServicesLimited (M&C) with its office at VictoriaHouse, Victoria Road, Horley, Surrey RH6 7AF, United Kingdom. Anyquestions, comments, or complaints about this Competition should bedirected to M&C at [insert email].
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary for thisCompetition.
- Where your participation in the Competition is made availablevia a link shared through Facebook, you accept that your use ofFacebook's service is governed by Facebook's terms and policies(which can be viewed athttps://www.facebook.com/policies/?ref=pf).The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administeredby, or associated with Facebook. By participating, you herebyrelease and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liabilityassociated with, this Competition. Any information provided byparticipants during the Competition is provided to M&C, notFacebook.
- To enter the Competition, you must be at least 18 years orolder, a UK resident and not an employee, intern, contractor orvolunteer of M&C or any entity that is directly or indirectlycontrolled by Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc and associatedhotels (collectively, the M&C Group) or animmediate family or household member of any such person.
- By entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligibleto enter and claim the Prize. M&C reserves the right torequest proper identification to verify your eligibility.
- This Competition will be open until 23:00 hours GMT on 31 May2016.
- To enter, a participant must answer the entry question statedon the Spring Bloom Competition post on the Millennium Hotelsand Resorts Europe Facebook page by posting their answer as acomment to that post. One entry per person only.Comments on shared posts will not be valid.
- Late, invalid, incomplete and/or fraudulent entries will not beaccepted. M&C is not responsible for entries which arelost or delayed in transit, regardless of cause.
- The winner will be drawn by an independent person on 1 June2016 from all valid entries received and notified by a Facebook'tag' on the Competition post on the Millennium Hotels and ResortsEurope Facebook page. If the winner does not claim the Prizeor is not available within three days of the notification, thePromoter reserves the right to draw another winner at random.
- The prize (Prize) of this Competition apersonalised flower delivery up to the value of £50 delivered to anaddress of the winner's choosing. The Prize is non-transferrable,non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If youshould be selected to win a Prize:
(i) you may be required tocomplete and sign a separate liability and publicity releaseconsistent with these Official Rules (where not prohibited bylaw);
(ii) M&C will determine the method ofdelivery of each Prize in its discretion;
(iii) M&C will not replace lost, stolen ordamaged Prizes and reserves the right to provide a substitute Prizeof reasonably equivalent value; and
(iv) Prizes such as vouchers may be subject toadditional terms and conditions as may be specified from time totime.
- Your participation in a Competition does not grant you anyright or licence to use or display any name, logo or othertrademark of the M&C Group, including the Millenniumbrand.
- You grant M&C and any hotel or entity under the M&CGroup the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use any materialssubmitted by you in connection with the Competition includingwithout limitation your name, picture, voice, statements and otherbiographical information for advertising and promotional purposesthroughout the world in any and all media withoutcompensation.
- Where permitted by applicable law, M&C and M&C Groupexclude all liability whatsoever including without limitation forany costs, losses, damages, fines or penalties, etc., whetherspecial, direct, indirect or consequential suffered by you arisingin connection with the Competition and/or any Prize. To theextent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances shallM&C or the M&C Group have any liability that exceeds thevalue of any Prize awarded.
- These Official Rules, and any dispute or claim arising out ofor in connection with them (including any non-contractual disputesor claims) will be governed by the laws of England and Wales andthe parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of thecourts of England and Wales.
- By participating, you agree to be bound by the decisions ofM&C, which are final and binding.
- At any time for any reason, M&C reserves the right tosuspend, modify, or terminate the Competition, or to these OfficialRules by posting updated Official Rules on the M&C Groupwebsite(s) or via Facebook (as applicable).