Spring Bloom Competition
The Chelsea Flower Show is upon us; how do you fancy winning a personalised flower delivery worth £50 to celebrate?
To be in with a chance of winning, simply like our Facebook page and name a song with flowers in the title in the comments on the competition post. It can either be the word 'flowers' or a certain type such as 'roses'. Time to test your musical knowledge!
Terms and conditions apply
Spring Bloom Competition Terms & Conditions
- Participation in this competition (Competition) constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions (Official Rules).
- The Competition is sponsored by M & C Reservations Services Limited (M&C) with its office at Victoria House, Victoria Road, Horley, Surrey RH6 7AF, United Kingdom. Any questions, comments, or complaints about this Competition should be directed to M&C at [insert email].
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary for this Competition.
- Where your participation in the Competition is made available via a link shared through Facebook, you accept that your use of Facebook's service is governed by Facebook's terms and policies (which can be viewed athttps://www.facebook.com/policies/?ref=pf). The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating, you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with, this Competition. Any information provided by participants during the Competition is provided to M&C, not Facebook.
- To enter the Competition, you must be at least 18 years or older, a UK resident and not an employee, intern, contractor or volunteer of M&C or any entity that is directly or indirectly controlled by Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc and associated hotels (collectively, the M&C Group) or an immediate family or household member of any such person.
- By entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to enter and claim the Prize. M&C reserves the right to request proper identification to verify your eligibility.
- This Competition will be open until 23:00 hours GMT on 31 May 2016.
- To enter, a participant must answer the entry question stated on the Spring Bloom Competition post on the Millennium Hotels and Resorts Europe Facebook page by posting their answer as a comment to that post. One entry per person only. Comments on shared posts will not be valid.
- Late, invalid, incomplete and/or fraudulent entries will not be accepted. M&C is not responsible for entries which are lost or delayed in transit, regardless of cause.
- The winner will be drawn by an independent person on 1 June 2016 from all valid entries received and notified by a Facebook 'tag' on the Competition post on the Millennium Hotels and Resorts Europe Facebook page. If the winner does not claim the Prize or is not available within three days of the notification, the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner at random.
- The prize (Prize) of this Competition a personalised flower delivery up to the value of £50 delivered to an address of the winner's choosing. The Prize is non-transferrable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If you should be selected to win a Prize:
(i) you may be required to complete and sign a separate liability and publicity release consistent with these Official Rules (where not prohibited by law);
(ii) M&C will determine the method of delivery of each Prize in its discretion;
(iii) M&C will not replace lost, stolen or damaged Prizes and reserves the right to provide a substitute Prize of reasonably equivalent value; and
(iv) Prizes such as vouchers may be subject to additional terms and conditions as may be specified from time to time.
- Your participation in a Competition does not grant you any right or licence to use or display any name, logo or other trademark of the M&C Group, including the Millennium brand.
- You grant M&C and any hotel or entity under the M&C Group the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use any materials submitted by you in connection with the Competition including without limitation your name, picture, voice, statements and other biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes throughout the world in any and all media without compensation.
- Where permitted by applicable law, M&C and M&C Group exclude all liability whatsoever including without limitation for any costs, losses, damages, fines or penalties, etc., whether special, direct, indirect or consequential suffered by you arising in connection with the Competition and/or any Prize. To the extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances shall M&C or the M&C Group have any liability that exceeds the value of any Prize awarded.
- These Official Rules, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them (including any non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- By participating, you agree to be bound by the decisions of M&C, which are final and binding.
- At any time for any reason, M&C reserves the right to suspend, modify, or terminate the Competition, or to these Official Rules by posting updated Official Rules on the M&C Group website(s) or via Facebook (as applicable).