Great big Beatles competition launched to celebrate Hard Day’s Night Hotel acquisition!
To celebrate Millennium's acquisition of the Hard Day's Night Hotel in Liverpool, we're giving away four Beatles Bonanza Packages featuring some fantastic Beatles inspired prizes, including a stay at the world's first and only hotel paying homage to the Fab Four.
The landmark grade II listed building opened its doors to guests in 2008, during Liverpool's year of Capital of Culture. The hotel has 110 luxury rooms, including the famed McCartney and Lennon suites as well as numerous bars and restaurants. Photographs from the early 1960s until present day are displayed along the grand central staircase from the basement to the roof of the hotel, often considered one of the hotel's most spectacular features.
What's up for grabs:
- Two nights' stay in a luxury room at the Hard Days Night Hotel (including breakfast).
- Entrance for two to the Cavern Club (except on Saturday).
- Two adult passes for the Magical Mystery Bus Tour.
- Two adult passes for The Beatles Story, Liverpool.
- Two Hard Days Night treatments at Lush Spa in Liverpool.
- A Beatles FabFour Taxi Tour.
To be in with a chance of winning:
- Each day for the next four days we'll be tweeting a popular Beatles song lyric on the Millennium Hotels EU Twitter feed or posting it on the Millennium & Copthorne Hotels Europe Facebook page.
- To enter the promotion, simply follow or like these pages, and tweet or post the name of the classic song to which the lyric belongs using the #BeatlesLyric hashtag.
- All correct entries received before 4:45pm will be entered into that day's draw. A winner will be drawn at random by an independent third party at 5:00pm on each day of the promotion, and will be announced on our social pages and contacted on either Facebook or Twitter (as applicable).
Very best of luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Participation of this giveaway (Promotion) constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions (Official Rules).
- The Promotion is sponsored by M & C Reservations Services Limited (M&C) with its office at Victoria House, Victoria Road, Horley, Surrey RH6 7AF, United Kingdom. Any questions, comments, or complaints about this Promotion should be directed to M&C at Millenniumsocialmedia@greenlightdigital.com.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary FOR this Promotion. The Promotion is void wherever prohibited by law RELATING TO THE PROMOTION, YOUR PARTICIPATION OR OTHER REQUIREMENTS RELEVaNT TO THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
- Where your participation in the Promotion is made available via a link shared through Facebook, Twitter or through any other social media service providers (each a Social Media Service Provider), you accept that your use of any such Social Media Service Provider's services and website are governed by their respective terms and policies. Such Social Media Service Providers are not affiliated with M&C and M&C is not responsible for the services provided by them.
- The Promotion will be open for entry between 18 August 2015 and 22 August 2015 and you are eligible to enter the Promotion only if you are:
- 18 years old or older;
- are not an employee, intern, contractor or volunteer of M&C or any entity that is directly or indirectly controlled by Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc and associated hotels (collectively, the M&C Group) or an immediate family or household member of any such person; and
- a resident of the United Kingdom.
- By entering the Promotion, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize (as defined below). M&C reserves the right to verify and check your eligibility (including, without limitation, your identity, age, place of residence). Upon M&C's request, you shall present proper identification or other documentation supporting your eligibility.
- Any false or deceptive entries or acts will render all entries by an entrant ineligible. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar methods of entry will void all submissions via such methods. M&C reserves the right to disqualify you if your conduct is in any way contrary to the spirit or intention of the Promotion.
- M&C will not accept:
- responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Promotion.
- The prize (the Prize) of this Promotion is as stated on the applicable Promotion web-page. The approximate retail value of the Prize is £500. M&C reserves the right not to give the Prize due to your breaches of any of the Official Rules or other legal or regulatory reasons. Any and all taxes on a Prize are your sole responsibility. The Promotion and Prize are as is without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose. The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
If you should be selected to win a Prize:
- you may be required to complete and sign a separate liability and publicity release consistent with these Official Rules (where not prohibited by law);
- M&C will determine the method of delivery of each Prize in its discretion;
- you must cover all of your own costs associated with travelling to and from Liverpool;
- M&C will not replace lost, stolen or damaged Prizes;
- the Prize may not be redeemed for cash (except where required by law) or substituted, transferred, sold or exchanged in any manner and M&C reserves the right to provide a substitute Prize of reasonably equivalent value; and
- Prizes such as vouchers for accommodation, spa treatments, tours and attractions may be subject to availability, blackout dates, additional terms and conditions (as may be specified from time to time); and an expiration date. Any Prize which is a voucher must be redeemed by 28 February 2016. If for any reason, a Prize winner does not redeem their voucher by such expiration date, then the voucher will be deemed to have been forfeited and will have no value.
M&C will make all reasonable efforts to contact you if you are selected to win a Prize. If you cannot be contacted or are not available, or have not claimed the Prize within 72 hours of the announcement date, M&C reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant randomly drawn from the correct or eligible entries that were received in accordance with the rules for entry.
- Your participation in a Promotion does not grant you any right or licence to use or display any name, logo or other trademark of the M&C Group, including the Millennium brand.
- You grant M&C and any hotel or entity under the M&C Group the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use any materials submitted by you in connection with the Promotion including without limitation your name, picture, voice, statements and other biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes throughout the world in any and all media without compensation.
- Insofar as permitted by applicable law, M&C and M&C Group exclude all liability whatsoever including without limitation for any costs, losses, damages, fines or penalties, etc., whether special, direct, indirect or consequential suffered by you arising in connection with the Promotion, any Prize and/or your use the Social Media Service Providers, any computers and related medium to the extent such exclusion is not prohibited by applicable law. To the extent permitted by law, under no circumstances shall M&C or M&C Group have any liability that exceeds the value of any prize awarded.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions will be had only in the courts of England and Wales, without waiver of any right of removal by M&C.
- By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by the decisions of M&C, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- At any time for any reason, M&C reserves the right to suspend, modify, or terminate the Promotion, or to these Official Rules by posting updated Official Rules on the M&C Group website(s) or via Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Media Service Providers (as applicable).