Visitors seeking downtown St. Louis, MO Hotels will find the Millennium Hotel St. Louis offers a fine range of amenities and services. The friendly hotel staff members are on hand to provide any services you require. If there's anything that can be done to help, just ask.
Please note that the outdoor swimming pool is currently closed for the season.
Guest Services include:
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Parking is based upon availability on the Black Level of the parking garage adjacent to the hotel. There are no in and out privileges. Current fee for first 4hrs is $10 and then $20 after that. (subject to change) Lost tickets are $24.
- Hard wired internet in guest rooms (surcharge of $9.95 per day)
- Laundry/Valet service
- Two lounges
- Color cable television
- In-room movies
- In room voicemail
- Guest services desk, tour information
- ATM in lobby
- Gift shop/newsstand
- Vending machines
- Smoke detectors/sprinklers
- Express check-out
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board in rooms
- Majestic Mississippi riverfront setting overlooking the Gateway Arch, Busch Stadium and the city skyline
- Top of the Riverfront restaurant offering panoramic views of the city and innovative American cuisine